What... no pics or updates from LOTO? >

What... no pics or updates from LOTO?

Notices

What... no pics or updates from LOTO?

Old 08-29-2004, 06:05 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts
Default Re: What... no pics or updates from LOTO?

Sooooo, who was the "Top Gun"?
MD
Old 08-29-2004, 06:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Missed todays runs, but yesterday, Callan had a rough run. We all thought he was going over from our view which was just passed the end of the course. We also say someone in an older mid 30ft hull do a bow wave next to us and sink to the bottom.
The Captain Morgan boat had just passed by and was talking to them, they were waving there bottles and next thing we knew, the bow stuck straight up in the air and away it went.

From the runs we saw, the end of the course was getting pretty rough later in the day. The 36 nortech made a beautiful run at 132mph I think it was Terry Sobo driving.

Lots of heat this year and lots of beautiful hardware...forgot my camera though

Lonestar
Old 08-29-2004, 08:33 PM
Steve_H

Originally Posted by Lonestar382
Missed todays runs, but yesterday, Callan had a rough run. We all thought he was going over from our view which was just passed the end of the course. We also say someone in an older mid 30ft hull do a bow wave next to us and sink to the bottom.
The Captain Morgan boat had just passed by and was talking to them, they were waving there bottles and next thing we knew, the bow stuck straight up in the air and away it went.

From the runs we saw, the end of the course was getting pretty rough later in the day. The 36 nortech made a beautiful run at 132mph I think it was Terry Sobo driving.

Lots of heat this year and lots of beautiful hardware...forgot my camera though

Lonestar
i heard it was a Black Thunder. something about it was taking on water and the guy hit the starter and blew the transome off the boat and down she went.

a few pics of the weekend. most didnt tun out very well.
Attached Thumbnails What... no pics or updates from LOTO?-fountain.jpg   What... no pics or updates from LOTO?-outerlimits.jpg   What... no pics or updates from LOTO?-woodpecker.jpg  

Old 08-29-2004, 08:37 PM
Steve_H

more
Attached Thumbnails What... no pics or updates from LOTO?-nordic.jpg   What... no pics or updates from LOTO?-misc.jpg   What... no pics or updates from LOTO?-dcb.jpg  

Old 08-29-2004, 08:43 PM
Steve_H

funhome , troutly , nice nortec
Attached Thumbnails What... no pics or updates from LOTO?-funhome.jpg   What... no pics or updates from LOTO?-troutly.jpg   What... no pics or updates from LOTO?-nortec.jpg  

Old 08-29-2004, 08:48 PM
Steve_H

couple of baja's and sink or swim's sutphen
Attached Thumbnails What... no pics or updates from LOTO?-baja.jpg   What... no pics or updates from LOTO?-osobaja.jpg   What... no pics or updates from LOTO?-sinkorswim.jpg  

Old 08-29-2004, 08:57 PM
Steve_H

outerlimits , eliminator , saber
Attached Thumbnails What... no pics or updates from LOTO?-outerlimits2.jpg   What... no pics or updates from LOTO?-eliminatorzombie.jpg   What... no pics or updates from LOTO?-saber.jpg  

Old 08-29-2004, 09:03 PM
Steve_H

some newbie?

powerplay-oso member i think?

cats
Attached Thumbnails What... no pics or updates from LOTO?-oso.jpg   What... no pics or updates from LOTO?-poweplay.jpg   What... no pics or updates from LOTO?-cats.jpg  

Old 08-29-2004, 09:06 PM
Steve_H

gordo doin some pimpin in oso's boat at party cove
Attached Thumbnails What... no pics or updates from LOTO?-gordo.jpg  

Old 08-29-2004, 09:10 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That OL is real nice, does it belong to anyone on the board?

Quick Reply: What... no pics or updates from LOTO?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.