Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
What... no pics or updates from LOTO? >

What... no pics or updates from LOTO?

Notices

What... no pics or updates from LOTO?

Old 08-30-2004, 02:00 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: What... no pics or updates from LOTO?

Doug, It's a good thing you didn't try to barrow his helmet!! He ordered it extra small as well!! You should see how he has to peal it off his head!! It's quite a sight!

Next year let me know, I still have my jacket (heck I had it with me all weekend) and it's a size or two larger than his!! and your welcome to barrow it!!
Old 08-30-2004, 02:50 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TwinStepGun
That was you?!?!? I sat next to you for a little while at the starting gate yesterday. I would have said hi if I had known. Next time I will.
Yep, that was me. I was run #54 Sunday.
I would have come say hi as well, but since it was my first run EVER at the shootout, I spent most of my time trying not to look stupid!

Plus, I guessed you had me pegged as a Cig "traitor", and would not speak to me.
Old 08-30-2004, 02:56 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SummerObsession
Yep, that was me. I was run #54 Sunday.
I would have come say hi as well, but since it was my first run EVER at the shootout, I spent most of my time trying not to look stupid!

Plus, I guessed you had me pegged as a Cig "traitor", and would not speak to me.
No no no . I didn't remember your boat very well since the only pic I've seen is when you first bought it. That was my 2nd run Sunday. I ran Saturday and had the same feeling as you. "Just don't make a fool of yourself out there Brandon"
Old 08-30-2004, 03:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sean
CORRECTION:

Post #21 is MY old boat...dreamer...

And boy do I miss her...anyone got any more pics of the ole 28?

Correction My old boat. I sold it to one of my friends about 4 weeks ago and he has almost 60 hours on it since. Ran great. Good boat for a run through the gauntlett in party cove saturday! Too many water guns to get pics but I did burn a few in my mind. NK
Old 08-30-2004, 03:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by GLH
Parnell's Saber "dun blowed up a starter" I heard from the man, but at least he still has his atrocious fashion sense. Nice shorts Parn!

Pics of Parns rig from last winter and proof of his Western-Michigan incomparable fashion savy.

All true my friend.
I probably wasn't going to run anyway. My boat is a ridiculous turd in heat and water like this. I'm not sure I would even be on plane in one mile. I liked all the other sights though. Great weekend. Von Bongo thanks for the pics. Sorry I wasn't able to into myself. Maybe next year. Thanks go out to Brandon Lee for reconfirming what I discovered last winter in Florida. He simply can not hang with the big boys. He also has a wierd obsession for minnows. NK

BTW GLH Enough with the fashion envy.
Old 08-30-2004, 04:04 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Originally Posted by Nauti Kitty
Thanks go out to Brandon Lee for reconfirming what I discovered last winter in Florida. He simply can not hang with the big boys. He also has a wierd obsession for minnows. NK
Brutal! Strong words for a guy that only went out 1 night to my 3!
Old 08-30-2004, 05:04 PM
Banned

Socerer Ran 132, We Ended Up Running 142 On Shootout Radar, But Videod Run Zoomed On Tattle Tale And Gps, Hit 152 With36 Nortech Cat. Congrats Ron And Terry For A Great Run. Cant Wait Till Next Year Jim Midwest Performance Marine. Loto ---- Go Nortech. RON POTTER, YOU THE MAN WHEN IT COMES TO MAKING MOTORS . THEY WERE AWESOME.

Last edited by wiggler4490; 08-30-2004 at 05:07 PM.
Old 08-30-2004, 05:36 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats to all you racers. I volunteered next year to be an information guy for KRMS to get them some real information on the boats. They sounded very interested so hopefully I can help them actually give quality info out and know what a super chiller is and also things like telling them Terry Sobo IS Nor-Tech and the boat they described on the boadcast that was black with cat eyes is the former F-1 Pantera Racing team boat that is 28 feet long....Find out who built engines, what kind of and pitch props, drives, lay-ups...the list goes on and on...hopefully I will be able to help them out next year, they sounded very receptive to the idea.
Old 08-31-2004, 07:33 AM
Registered

actually NK, you got sloppy thirds on that one... but it was still good wasn't it

glad to see it's still in one piece and beign enjoyed...
Old 08-31-2004, 07:57 AM
Registered

Heres a few
Attached Thumbnails What... no pics or updates from LOTO?-28ss.jpg   What... no pics or updates from LOTO?-junkman3.jpg   What... no pics or updates from LOTO?-tsgun2.jpg  

Quick Reply: What... no pics or updates from LOTO?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.