Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
ENOUGH with this heat already!  I just ordered a new snowmobile.  Bring on the SNOW! >

ENOUGH with this heat already! I just ordered a new snowmobile. Bring on the SNOW!

Notices

ENOUGH with this heat already! I just ordered a new snowmobile. Bring on the SNOW!

Old 08-30-2004, 08:58 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: ENOUGH with this heat already! I just ordered a new snowmobile. Bring on the SNOW!

Originally Posted by blackhawk
Heat? What heat? Has summer even started?

That's what i was thinking I was up in northern mich (mio) on 8/21 and it went down to 44 deg. F over night WTF!! and now you want it to snow Normally i would be there with ya but i sold my sled last winter so hopefully we don't get too much snow this year
Old 08-30-2004, 09:31 PM
Registered

Default Re: ENOUGH with this heat already! I just ordered a new snowmobile. Bring on the SNOW!

Originally Posted by GLH
This is what Route 9N will look like if we get as much snow next winter as rain this summer.
That would be my DREAM!
Old 08-30-2004, 09:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Airpacker
Still can't get you off those rice burners huh Shane Lets hope as GL said that we get as much snow this winter as we've had rain this summer. We are thinking the 3rd week of Feb for the big ride this year but its not cast in stone yet. Let me know what dates would work best for you guys.

Travis, just go trade it on a REV renegade son. It comes with all the good stuff already
That sounds good. PM me your contact info and I will get with Outerlimits Paul.
Old 08-30-2004, 09:34 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Airpacker
Still can't get you off those rice burners huh Shane Lets hope as GL said that we get as much snow this winter as we've had rain this summer. We are thinking the 3rd week of Feb for the big ride this year but its not cast in stone yet. Let me know what dates would work best for you guys.

Travis, just go trade it on a REV renegade son. It comes with all the good stuff already
That sounds good. PM me your contact info and I will get with Outerlimits Paul. Ya know I have been debating about the REV GSX. The VECTOR is actually NOT ordered come to find out. The dealer did not get back to me yet. Chuck hooked me up with his buddy that is a dealer so i will decide probably tomorrow.
Old 08-30-2004, 09:35 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Bonnie Outlaw
Traviss - Clutch kit is a must....the MXZ looks NICE in all black. You buying re-buildable shocks? Why not buy a REV and do all that to the new sled? A 800X with a clutch kit is absolutely amazing. I wouldn't go SDI though...Bombi is still working out too many issues IMO.

Shane - Congrats on the Vector...nice looking sled IMO. What package did you get?
Bonnie, what sled do you ride? REV 800? Renegade?
Old 08-30-2004, 09:40 PM
Registered

Snow sucks!!!
Old 08-31-2004, 06:54 AM
Registered

04 MXZ 600HO with SDI (hence my SDI comment). Hubby has an 03 800X clutched. That clutch made his sled a bullet. I got to ride it last spring and while I don't generally partake in such events, the boys egged me on and I absolutely refuse to be a wimp. In wide open fields I walked all kinds of sleds with little effort, which only annoyed them and made them determined to make me eat snow. So, I gave them 5 (rolling) sled lenghths before I gunned it and walked them again with ease.

While I have bragging rights (because who can resist rubbing it in), I know darn well any one of those guys could walk me tree to tree because while I love speed, I don't have a death wish.

All sleds need a clutch kit IMO. Once they get the remap of the remap of the remap of the remap done, and I'm sure my motor is working properly (it blew with 700 miles on it), I'm asking for a clutch kit for Christmas.
Old 08-31-2004, 07:21 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by epeek
Snow sucks!!!
Yes
Old 08-31-2004, 08:00 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Audiofn
I had my keys in my hand and was ready to head out your way to slap you up the side of the head but then I remembered...... damaged good it would not do any good

Dont woory Jon, I got you covered on this one. Ill slap him around when he shows his face on the lake again. First it was motorcycles on a 85 degree day now snowmobiles in August. Something about that boy just aint right.

Snowmobiling is just something to do to pass time until boating season, not to be talked about or thought about during the season !!!!!
Old 08-31-2004, 08:02 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GLH
Yes

Ill third that motion

Quick Reply: ENOUGH with this heat already! I just ordered a new snowmobile. Bring on the SNOW!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.