Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
ENOUGH with this heat already!  I just ordered a new snowmobile.  Bring on the SNOW! >

ENOUGH with this heat already! I just ordered a new snowmobile. Bring on the SNOW!

Notices

ENOUGH with this heat already! I just ordered a new snowmobile. Bring on the SNOW!

Old 08-29-2004, 04:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This heat SUCKS! Bring on the snow! I just ordered my new Yamaha VECTOR ER!

Last edited by Shane; 08-29-2004 at 05:24 PM.
Old 08-29-2004, 04:39 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: ENOUGH with this heat already! I just ordered a new snowmobile. Bring on the SNOW!

No
Old 08-29-2004, 04:53 PM
Registered

Default Re: ENOUGH with this heat already! I just ordered a new snowmobile. Bring on the SNOW!

Please?
Old 08-29-2004, 05:12 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 13 Likes on 2 Posts

Shane thats great news but there still a lot of unfinished business in Key West in Nov yet!!Did you go up to the thousand islands poker run.Did you see the GC Motorsports MTI?
Old 08-29-2004, 05:23 PM
Registered

Re: ENOUGH with this heat already! I just ordered a new snowmobile. Bring on the SNOW!

Originally Posted by 46tomcat
Shane thats great news but there still a lot of unfinished business in Key West in Nov yet!!Did you go up to the thousand islands poker run.Did you see the GC Motorsports MTI?
Hey TOM!

How are you? I hope you are well. Yeah, the 1000 Islands were GREAT as always. That GC Motorsports boat is cool. But ya know what? It still ain't no TOMCAT! It had a strobe light on top of the canopy that looked really cool. Hope to speak with you soon and catch up.

Shane

Last edited by Shane; 08-29-2004 at 05:37 PM.
Old 08-29-2004, 05:28 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts
Question Re: ENOUGH with this heat already! I just ordered a new snowmobile. Bring on the SNOW!

Originally Posted by Shane
This heat SUCKS! Bring on the snow! I just ordered my new Yamaha VECTOR ER!
By the sound of this, you must not have fixed your boat yet huh?

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 08-29-2004, 05:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by sharkeymarine
By the sound of this, you must not have fixed your boat yet huh?
Nope. Props are going to Mercury Racing tomorrow am to be re-hubbed and refurbished. They area few weeks backed up yet. So by the time I get them back, it will be into October. Dropped the boat off today at the paint shop for a little TLC and then the new drives will be on the way. Sorry we just didn't seem to hook up in the 1000 Islands. I hope you and the family had a great time.
Old 08-29-2004, 05:54 PM
blackhawk

Heat? What heat? Has summer even started?

Old 08-29-2004, 06:04 PM
Registered

right on shane Congrats on the new sled. been working on mine for the last few weeks.

whats are the specs on this new sled?
Attached Thumbnails ENOUGH with this heat already!  I just ordered a new snowmobile.  Bring on the SNOW!-sled.jpg  
Old 08-29-2004, 06:14 PM
Registered

just looked it up on the yammi website.. Nice sled bro

Quick Reply: ENOUGH with this heat already! I just ordered a new snowmobile. Bring on the SNOW!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.