Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   I Want To Trade My Boat For A Center Console! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/86166-i-want-trade-my-boat-center-console.html)

PureAdrenaline 08-30-2004 02:39 PM

I Want To Trade My Boat For A Center Console!

1 Attachment(s)
I am still looking to trade my boat for a center console in the 30k dollar range. I like the fountain 23 25 or 29 cc, or a scarab 30 with twins, maybe a concept 28/30 (outboards). I am unable to put a hydrohoist at my dock, and dont want to leave my boat in the water for too long.....anyone that can help? My boat has 1yr warrantied 500hp 454s and is in excellent condition

twiggins 08-30-2004 02:51 PM

Re: I Want To Trade My Boat For A Center Console!

I'm not 100% sure what your boat is, but I have a 2000 Baja 340 Sportfish center console with twin Mercury 250 Bluewaters, purchased new in the spring of '03 that I will make a hell of a deal on. Not quite at your numbers though but you may want to consider it.

PureAdrenaline 08-30-2004 03:12 PM

Thanks for the info T, but the boat has to be under 30ft.........I only have a 30ft dock, sounds like a nice boat though!!!!

NJgr8ful 08-30-2004 05:19 PM

3 Attachment(s)
PA, Have you checked out an AirDock 'lift' they might be option? I've got a 30' on a D class lift and shhe gets it all the way out of the water. Only 50' running bulkhead and dock at my place.

Hi-Tech Marine 08-31-2004 03:02 AM

May have a 27 fountain CC in the price range you are looking. Fresh water boat from Lanier (Atlanta GA).

TWiggins boat is a Awesome deal. Very clean!!!!!!!!

PureAdrenaline 08-31-2004 05:12 PM

nj, that is a great setup, but we are not allowed to have any type of lifting mechanism at our docks :mad: looks like a great idea!!!!

mike, i know the baja is a good deal, but i only have a 30ft dock. there are a handful of scarabs and concepts mid ninites in the 35k range...you are right though, big difference!!!!

Hitech-can i trade for the 27

NJgr8ful 08-31-2004 07:26 PM

That sucks ... you can hardly even notice the floating AirDock under the boat :confused: but rules is rules :mad: :(

What are all the details on your boat, besides the engines. Like make (Cig, right), yr, lenth (figure it's a 28') and have any other pics ... cockpit, cabin, engine area??

PureAdrenaline 08-31-2004 07:33 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Its an 84 Outlaw Marine that was built on Long Island, its a spash from a Bertram Barron 28, and its time to let it go. Here are some pix.

thedonz 09-01-2004 12:16 AM

HEY Pure Adrenaline MY UNCLE IS SELL A REAL NICE 1988 DONZI 33Z CENTER CONSOLE WITH 96 OR 97 (NOT SURE) MERC 250 THAT WERE BOTH REBUILT LIKE 2 YRS AGO WITH NEW GAGUES. IT'S IN YOUR PRICE RANGE AND IT LOOKS SWEET.

DONZ JR MIKE