Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Big Seas Productions Creates The Only True Offshore Racing History Collection On Dvd! >

Big Seas Productions Creates The Only True Offshore Racing History Collection On Dvd!

Notices

Big Seas Productions Creates The Only True Offshore Racing History Collection On Dvd!

Old 08-31-2004, 09:20 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Big Seas Productions Creates The Only True Offshore Racing History Collection On Dvd!

Toms River NJ -- August 31, 2004 – Never has anything like this been offered to the offshore racing enthusiast until now! Offshore racing aficionados Rich Luhrs, Dave Patnaude and Darren Luhrs have teamed up to create a DVD collection that will not only contain incredible footage, but the new digitally mastered editing, voice overs and music will tell the true and complete story of Offshore Racing! The incredible footage is not only of offshore racing, but there are also hours of interviews including offshore racing legends Don Aronow, Ben Kramer, Bob Saccenti, Bobby Moore, Bob “Doc” Magoon, Sal Magluta, Willie Falcon, Tom Gentry and many more!

The viewers will get the real thrill and experience of offshore racing with the DVD collection. Viewers will see footage that spans from 1978 to 1992. The aerial footage was originally shot with a one of a kind camera mount that to this day out shoots anything in the sport. The team that shot the original footage was the only team to ever perfect live to tape coverage. Big Seas’s very own Rich Luhrs used to narrate at a 120mph in a helicopter with the doors off, 10 feet over the seas and 20 feet abreast of the action with the load roar of the race boat engines below! All of this is contained in the Offshore Racing History Collection! There is too much history captured on film for the stories not to be told.

In the summer of 2003 Big Seas Productions LLC acquired the video footage of over 240 offshore powerboat racing events from Phil Lewis and NNRT Inc. NNRT covered offshore races all over the United States as well as around the globe.

The first two DVD’s to come from Big Seas Productions will be:

DVD #001 The History Of Apache - Apache Powerboats, multi UIM World & National Offshore Racing Champions is chronicled from the inception (Originally running Squadron XII's) to the mid 80's when Apache Catamarans were all over the offshore racing circuit. This DVD contains interviews with Don Aronow, Bobby Saccenti, Ben Kramer and many more never seen before.

DVD #002 Cats Conquer Offshore- A complete history of catamarans breaking into offshore racing starting with the first cats that appeared on the offshore racing scene. This DVD includes Benihana, Fayva, Systems, Popeyes, Apache, Shadow Cat, KAMMA, Michelob Light and many more!

The first two DVD’s will go on sale online starting October 4th, 2004.

Big Seas Productions LLC exclusively and proudly uses DL Creative Services for all of our editing and final DVD production. Big Seas Productions LLC is also proud to have Mercury Racing, Offshore Only.Com and Powerboat Magazine as our exclusive marketing partners.

604 North End Ave Toms River NJ 08753
Email: [email protected]
Attached Thumbnails Big Seas Productions Creates The Only True Offshore Racing History Collection On Dvd!-bigseaoct.jpg  
Old 08-31-2004, 09:49 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Re: Big Seas Productions Creates The Only True Offshore Racing History Collection On Dvd!

and the cost on these will be ?
Old 08-31-2004, 09:52 AM
Registered

Default Re: Big Seas Productions Creates The Only True Offshore Racing History Collection On Dvd!

AWESOME!!! I have been waiting a LOOONG TIME for this! I cannot wait! I am first in line!
Old 08-31-2004, 09:52 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by bern's 29scarab
and the cost on these will be ?
Who cares? This will be a PRICELESS ARTIFACT!

Last edited by Shane; 08-31-2004 at 09:59 AM.
Old 08-31-2004, 09:59 AM
Registered

Just visited the site! Looks FANTASTIC! I went to the order section of the site but nothing came up. PLEASE LET ME ORDER NOW!
Old 08-31-2004, 10:16 AM
Registered

NO! You have to wait your turn!

As for price, they will vary from $50.00 to $75.00. Most will be around $50.00

We will also have 2-3 DVD sets available after the first of the year.
Old 08-31-2004, 10:30 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by DaveP
NO! You have to wait your turn!

As for price, they will vary from $50.00 to $75.00. Most will be around $50.00

We will also have 2-3 DVD sets available after the first of the year.
Oh COME ON! Dave, it is ME! The snow man from the great white north! My mommy ALWAYS told me I was SPECIAL! This is not making me feel very special DAVE!
Old 08-31-2004, 10:34 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Shane
Just visited the site! Looks FANTASTIC! I went to the order section of the site but nothing came up. PLEASE LET ME ORDER NOW!

I agree...I'm ready to order.
Old 08-31-2004, 10:41 AM
Registered

Shane - you were special enough to drive the Gladiator in 1000 Islands...BUDDY! hahaha

Actually I would let you order now but we are just finishing up at the sound studio with the final voice overs.

Good things come to those who wait :-)
Old 08-31-2004, 10:47 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by DaveP
Shane - you were special enough to drive the Gladiator in 1000 Islands...BUDDY! hahaha

Actually I would let you order now but we are just finishing up at the sound studio with the final voice overs.

Good things come to those who wait :-)
You are RIGHT! And I tell EVERYBODY what a KICK ASS RIDE IT WAS! Keep us posted my flatland buddy. I will order the minute they are available.

P.S. How's the new job?

Quick Reply: Big Seas Productions Creates The Only True Offshore Racing History Collection On Dvd!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.