Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Red Eye's-Labor Day weekend (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/86311-red-eyes-labor-day-weekend.html)

45sonic 09-01-2004 02:11 PM

Red Eye's-Labor Day weekend

We are thinking about coming up to Red Eye's on Saturday....the weather is looking good. Haven't been there in two years. Anyone going to be around? Would love to meet some OSOers.... :p

Bill and Patti

LapseofReason 09-01-2004 05:33 PM

Re: Red Eye's-Labor Day weekend

I would but having a party at my house if you want to stop by.

45sonic 09-01-2004 05:40 PM

Hey Lapse,

What going on with your boat.?? Haven't seen you in a while.

Thanks for the invite. May take you up on it sometime. This weekend we will be staying south of the 301 bridge.

excursion 09-01-2004 07:41 PM

Hey Bill, been a long time, missed you all at the Richmond Run....Jim,Crystal,Reba and I will be launching at Coles Point on Friday and then making our way north on Sat. the the inner harbor. We will be hanging around....going to Red Eyes on Sunday for the Bikini contest... will have a drink....

James
Hyperactive

R Addiction 09-01-2004 08:59 PM

Would love to go.....but the Hydro races are in front of the marina and the pontoon is gonna be rockin'!!!!! :drink:

LapseofReason 09-01-2004 09:56 PM

I had a few problems after I got it but its been good since, I have just been way busy with the house/dock/lifts, But I get out for a few hours here and there.

45sonic 09-02-2004 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by excursion
Hey Bill, been a long time, missed you all at the Richmond Run....Jim,Crystal,Reba and I will be launching at Coles Point on Friday and then making our way north on Sat. the the inner harbor. We will be hanging around....going to Red Eyes on Sunday for the Bikini contest... will have a drink....

James
Hyperactive

James/Reba,
Where are you staying Friday night? You are going to be right across the river from our house on Cobb Island. Stop by for a drink? If not, maybe we can get in the water early enough to come to Coles Point for a cocktail with you if you are staying there. I will be taking off tomorrow to wax the 47' beast. If not, we will stick around Red Eyes long enough on Sunday to chat with you.

Cobb house number is 301-259-4531. My cell is 703-407-9106. Bill's is below.

Patti

excursion 09-02-2004 07:52 AM

We will be launching at Coles Point Marina where the camp ground is and restaurant. Hopefully be in the water by 6:30 Friday night and just staying there for the night. Then getting up on Sat. and running up the bay, I dont know which marina we will be at, I didnt make the reservations?? All I know is that when you come into the Baltimore Harbor it is the first really big marina on the right. Maybe you all could run with us....

James
Hyperactive
804-539-3114

45sonic 09-02-2004 08:18 AM

I just talked with Bill. Tides are good....high is at 6:30pm. We could run over to Coles Point Friday night and have a cocktail with you. Then we could hook up Saturday morning and run up the Bay with you. Sounds good!

I'll call you tomorrow. :D
Patti