Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
e mail i just got from one of my drunk buddies back in New York, what a true friend >

e mail i just got from one of my drunk buddies back in New York, what a true friend

Notices

e mail i just got from one of my drunk buddies back in New York, what a true friend

Old 09-01-2004, 09:32 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default e mail i just got from one of my drunk buddies back in New York, what a true friend

Dude>>>>>Get your ASS on a ****in bird and FLY. You and yours are gonna look a frog in a blender i'm serious Don't laugh. This ****ER is no joke. Get the **** in your car as soon as you get this msg. and drive to LOUISIANNA , 6 hrs. away dude GO!!! This ****er may THROW Joe Grady's trailer through your new home. Do a tally of all your possesions for Ins. reasons. I'll tell your parents that you love them and will do everything vested in my power to get you a proper burial....these are back to back HURRICANES the last one was in 1950 left thousands dead,....well maybe a few hunert

Watch and see what the SEA Captains are doing.....they can be your worst enemy and in the same breath your best friend. Some of them may be getting DRUNK and DISORDERLY and swearing the GODS and readying to fight it head on and some may be down in the galley preparing their last meal, cause this ****er is FAST tracking and headed right over FT. Meyers FLA.

I will build a memorial sled for you all painted up with a PIRATE ship on it and a LANDWALRUS commandeering the ****in' thing and I'm gonna ride the ****IN' thing over the Prospect Mt. bridge DRUNKERN' A HOOSCOWL shouting profanities at HURRICANE FRANCES the ****in' storm that took my FAT little buddy! I'll Drive that ****er right on to the DANCE floor at King Neptunes and start takin' PEOPLE OUT in a desperate attempt to show remorse for this great loss. OVER and OUT and may God bless you and yours, our prayers are with you.
Old 09-01-2004, 11:10 PM
Chevy-Harley fan
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: e mail i just got from one of my drunk buddies back in New York, what a true friend

Jason that might not be bad advice. I just booked flights to N.J. for my wife and twins. Everything was already booked for Thur and Fri!! But i found 3 first class tickets to Atlanta and then a connecting flight to N.J. We got hit pretty good from Charley. So i don't want to put them through that again. I wouldn't try to drive out. With traffic and gas shortages you might get screwed trying to get out of Fla. She's mad that I am staying. But I'm going to stick around for damage control after the storm. This really sucks!! I spent the last 2 weekends replacing 200' of the 300' of privacy fence that got destroyed Good Luck Pete
Old 09-02-2004, 06:54 AM
Sun, sand and sea!
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: e mail i just got from one of my drunk buddies back in New York, what a true friend

Sage advice there Jason. The method of delivery is interesting, but the man has a point. You guys be safe down there.
Old 09-02-2004, 07:16 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

And you moved away from where it only snows? Sometimes I wonder about people
Old 09-02-2004, 07:41 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Whats the latest on the track of the storm ?? Yesterday they were saying east cost of Florida up thru the Carolinas. Has that changed ?? or do I have to start worrying about all of you and my place in St Petes all over again.
Old 09-02-2004, 07:56 AM
Registered

well, it will make land fall on the east coast , but the storm is so big that if it hits anywhere in south florida, we will get hit, i am boarding up this evening, can you say hurricane party, I love these storms....
Old 09-02-2004, 08:17 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Bob, start worrying...we are.
There's no telling where it's going to go. Remember the last one, these things do some drastic things last minute and could turn in a heartbeat.

This one is twice the size of Charley.
Old 09-02-2004, 08:40 AM
Registered

hey nick got busy last night give me a call here at home 239 458 0474, over!!!
Old 09-02-2004, 10:22 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Landwalrus 1, this is northern fat bastard over. Heard you are in for it again. Batten down the hatches and be prepared to get laid over. Just tell her this is the storm to end all storms and she has to do all the dirty things heretofore she has refused to partake in. Over. Then leave that swamp and move back to NY cuz sleddin' season is almost HERE!
Old 09-02-2004, 10:36 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ahem...... who is it that calls the west coast the "wrong coast"?........

Quick Reply: e mail i just got from one of my drunk buddies back in New York, what a true friend

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.