Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   It's that time of year again!! Who is going to the Hardy Party at Hardy Dam Pond? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/86544-its-time-year-again-who-going-hardy-party-hardy-dam-pond.html)

MAX VELOCITY 09-07-2004 09:48 AM

Re: It's that time of year again!! Who is going to the Hardy Party at Hardy Dam Pond?

I will be up there with Wette Vette in my AO 2600. It is all white with yellow interior. Look me and Vette up and stop by and say hi. Always fun to meet some new boating friends.

Whitey 09-07-2004 01:24 PM

Re: It's that time of year again!! Who is going to the Hardy Party at Hardy Dam Pond?

I will be there with a small crew. We usually spend time in the no wake by the bridge so stop by and say hi! Dwight.

Whitey 09-07-2004 01:29 PM

By the way, does anyone have a 24 or a 26 bravo one prop I can try next weekend? Thnks Dwight

articfriends 09-07-2004 05:21 PM

Is it sat or sun,i'm going to be there if its sunday(tied up sat), I usually end up parked on island outside of no wake because the locals fill up the sandy coves on north/west side before i ever get there,Smitty

baronmarine 09-07-2004 06:32 PM

it started on sunday, but now it's both days. I thing there is more boats on saturday now. I went sunday last year and there was still a lot of boats and I mean a lot of boats!!!

Whitey 09-07-2004 07:01 PM

Saturday is the busiest day but, there are plenty of boats on Sunday. Many boats end up at Consumers beach in the afternoon and into the evening on Saturday. It usually gets a little crazy there after dark. Dwight

aero-offshore 09-08-2004 11:26 AM

I'll be up Sunday, 24' red and white Aero Marine (Aero Offshore) Anybody going want to trade a brand new right hand 29 pitch mirage plus, for a 25 mirage plus, I went to a 1:36 drive and the 29 is to much.

WETTE VETTE 09-09-2004 06:34 AM

We are heading out tonight! Hope to see a lot of you there!

Craig

JimV 09-09-2004 08:04 AM

I will be there on Saturday. 1992 blue 27' fountain.

baronmarine 09-09-2004 12:06 PM

jim I'll bring your prop with me on saturday. thanks again for letting me use it. I hope captain morgan is ok for rental fee ????