Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
It's that time of year again!!  Who is going to the Hardy Party at Hardy Dam Pond? >

It's that time of year again!! Who is going to the Hardy Party at Hardy Dam Pond?

Notices

It's that time of year again!! Who is going to the Hardy Party at Hardy Dam Pond?

Old 09-09-2004, 12:21 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: It's that time of year again!! Who is going to the Hardy Party at Hardy Dam Pond?

I'm meeting waterfoul there sat morning so see ya there
Old 09-09-2004, 12:36 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: It's that time of year again!! Who is going to the Hardy Party at Hardy Dam Pond?

will he be there in the glastron???
Old 09-09-2004, 01:03 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

jim I'll bring your prop with me on saturday. thanks again for letting me use it. I hope captain morgan is ok for rental fee ????

Works for me, thanks Todd
Old 09-09-2004, 02:10 PM
Registered

Anyone going Sunday that has a rh 25 mirage plus I could try, Buck
Old 09-10-2004, 06:51 AM
Registered

Hey Jim any luck with the stolen prop from Ozarks. We will be up there for Saturday and Sunday. We will try and get a cabin for the night. But we will be land lovers. NO BOAT ANYMORE!!!! But thats OK I can drink beer on land and talk boating all day no problem. See you guys up there.

Last edited by All Trimed Up; 09-10-2004 at 06:53 AM.
Old 09-10-2004, 07:38 AM
Registered

Hey Buck I have a 27 and a 25 Mirage that you can try. I do not have any pluses. I also would like to try a 25 plus. Dwight
Old 09-10-2004, 09:19 AM
Registered

Dwight, Thank's for the offer but I need a plus, I've tried a 25Mirage but heard I'd get a better mid range pull with a Plus. Buck
Old 09-10-2004, 09:50 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

yes glastron
Old 09-10-2004, 11:03 AM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think I'm sitting this one out....had a rough week my Dads health is failing need to just relax and regroup.
Don
Old 09-10-2004, 05:50 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

YUP he 'trn will be there. Watch for me and scooter in "Just A Little Foul" and try to NOT run us over!

Quick Reply: It's that time of year again!! Who is going to the Hardy Party at Hardy Dam Pond?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.