Notices

Where are my Hering props

Old 09-14-2004, 07:19 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Where are my Hering props

Originally Posted by IDRPSTF
"The (what I affectionately refer to as) Stinson Bullsh*t Factor is as gone I as I can get it"

I would like to say you must have skill, cunning and persistance. But I have a feeling you ment that you give up easy!
I gave up when I finally realized that no matter how I try, "I'll call you in 10 minutes" will always be atleast 2 hours. And when I figured out that it's much easier to sit back and laugh rather that try to change it

But give me credit for what I have done! The subtle changes were hard damn work LMAO
Old 09-15-2004, 10:13 AM
Charter Member #996
Charter Member

Originally Posted by Sean
hi anna

hi sean, how ya doin' sweetie?

ice angel, that's such a riot. wow, lots of memories there! i think we all fell for "i know the owner" at one time or another. oh, and then "don't worry, i'll make it up to you bro". he always did make it up though........one way or another. wow, it sounds like your work may qualify you for sainthood!

i hope you kids are doing well. good luck with everything. we sure miss ya.
Old 09-15-2004, 10:23 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Blonde Cig Chick
i can't speak for all the issues expressed so far as i don't know the other side of the story.

i do know that the experience we have had has always been excellent. jim himself has always been very responsive. i think we're on the third set of 5 blades. we've never experienced a "blade flying off" or anything even close. to the contrary, on one occasion, we were in need of a repair due to the effect of boating in the "keys". i think jim had them back to us in a week from when they left our door step.

as for the comment "Between their customer service and blades flying off, I can't imagine why anyone would use them"........i guess you've never run a boat with a set of Herrings on it! there is nothing like it. the whole attitude of the boat changes. if you are ever "able to" get a hold of a set, you won't be able to say something like that. the good ol' saying of "don't knock it until you try it" definitely applies here.

for those of us that have been "able" to use them, the common comments are "there's nothing like a Herring"

thanks jim.

Perhaps I wasn't clear in my statement. I have heard nothing but GREAT things regarding what a set of Herring props will do for your boat. "Blades flying off" was not personal experience, see DEFY"N GRAVITY"S post.

As far ar receiving props quickly, I have not heard about "off the shelf" props regarding delivery time, just special order lab props. Maybe that's the difference.

I do know I am "able" to buy whichever set of props I choose, regardless of price. I will chosse the set that fits my performance criteria from the company that delivers good service in a reasonable amount of time.
I don't think it is unreasonable to expect a call back, but perhaps I am wrong.
Old 09-15-2004, 10:25 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Blonde Cig Chick
hi sean, how ya doin' sweetie?

ice angel, that's such a riot. wow, lots of memories there! i think we all fell for "i know the owner" at one time or another. oh, and then "don't worry, i'll make it up to you bro". he always did make it up though........one way or another. wow, it sounds like your work may qualify you for sainthood!

i hope you kids are doing well. good luck with everything. we sure miss ya.
That is the thing about our boy, he always comes through!!! Well he still hasn't made up for the 8 hours of drug free labor!!!!! ( and unfortunatly Kyndell has that big 'ol Stinson head LMAO) I expect to recieve my Halo any day! Are you sure I can't send him back to you guys on the West Coast, I don't think his warranty is up yet

Hope you and the family are doing well, give me a shout whenever you get the chance. We need to catch up!
Old 09-16-2004, 05:10 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Got a call from Jim Hering yesterday, I will keep you posted on the situation, Jeff
Old 09-16-2004, 11:15 PM
Registered
Platinum Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Fred, How is things going? I e-mailed Jeff a long letter yesterday with info on my gig, I hope there is some movement on Herings part. I really done expect Jim to do anything, BUT, you never know! I will sit back and watch what happens! How is the new business going? Look forward to South FL ASAP!!! Again, thats for the plug, look forward to seeing you in the near future! Blue Skies, Robbie
Old 09-17-2004, 01:55 AM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by JASSMAN
Got a call from Jim Hering yesterday, I will keep you posted on the situation, Jeff

His ears must of been burning or

His conscious bothering him?or

he got word of this thread or

Jeff email him a copy of it

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 09-17-2004, 02:48 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
His ears must of been burning or

His conscious bothering him?or

he got word of this thread or

Jeff email him a copy of it
Hmmmm.... I wonder if Bob Teague's ears are burning?............
Old 09-17-2004, 04:12 AM
elimin

anyone know herrings email?

Old 09-17-2004, 08:05 AM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Reed Jensen
Hmmmm.... I wonder if Bob Teague's ears are burning?............
Reed I called Buddys Teague about to see what heads they put on the 500efi's to increase power, even for the Whipple's . They said that the aluminum heads will not increase power any,that the stock head flow as good as the aluminum.

Idiots!!!!

Even Dustin Whipple recommends the aluminum heads to go with his blower package's.Even if its just for the detonation.

Most people in the marine busness dont have a conscious

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.

Quick Reply: Where are my Hering props

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.