Notices

You Tell Me

Old 09-20-2004, 09:31 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: You Tell Me

Hey Panzy Audiazz, what weekend works for you for me to come out and get that hunk of cast iron from your shop??
Old 09-20-2004, 09:31 PM
Registered

I have three rules. 1.Only hot chicks 2.No tops/Clothing 3.Lots of FUN!!!
Old 09-20-2004, 09:37 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Talking Re: You Tell Me

Originally Posted by glassdave
amen brutha Mitch. my "A" list is extremely short like my pecker. 99% of the time i am by myself for most of the reasons mentioned above, plus I am short, fat, and just plain ugly. i put about 100 hours on my boat this season most of it solo because on my last date on the boat I had to hand the chick a oar and have her paddle, i head out on friday and usually dont get back till sunday, it just takes that long to paddle these big boats. The chick just thought I was trying to get in her pants but I got no play on that front either. You would think with my glassing experience I could put some oar locks into this thing but noooooo........... I enjoy every peaceful min. of it (except when im crappin. ya know all that chease can get ya real bound up ). when i first got into the bigger boat i was the entertainment director but that got old real quick people get pissed when you ask them to paddle. i have a handful of friends that are good on the boat and there is always a seat for them but for the most part i boat solo. its much less agravating.

Last edited by Audiofn; 09-20-2004 at 09:40 PM.
Old 09-20-2004, 09:57 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

youuuuu . . .bastage!!! . . .so jon . . . hows the trailer queen coming along speaking of oar locks
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
Old 09-20-2004, 09:59 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

As for the eating, drinking, smoking, and shoes......my boat, you'll treat it as I see fit. Fair enough. Anyone with respoect will easily understand the reasons for this. The money involved should go without saying IMO. I'm fortunate enough to have friends that respect my wishes in this area.

The gas money issue....No offense intended here at all. I don't purchase ANY of my toys with the intention of others helping out with the cost of running and paying for it. If I can't afford to run it then I shouldn't own it. Easy enough IMO. Now if six of us take a trip to LOTO and the guys feel like throwing me a hundred or two, then fine. But I don't invite anyone to the lake with me on the weekend with the expectations of them paying for fuel. I will be there regardless of their presence using the same amount of fuel. My reason for inviting them is for them to enjoy what I enjoy doing, not for them to help pay for what I enjoy doing. To me asking for gas money is like asking for people that come over and visit me at my house frequently to chip in on the electric bill.

Buck
Old 09-20-2004, 10:02 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

So, no lights at your house Buck? Gotta cost a fortune to buy all those candles.
Old 09-20-2004, 10:06 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Smoking on the swim platform only!! Pay for lunch or bring along the boat drinks. For the women...show me you Titz!!
Old 09-20-2004, 10:11 PM
Registered

I have to agree with you with the exception of paying for gas. If I ask them to go, I do not expect them to pay for fuel. I would have burnt it anyway. As far as rules of the boat, they are simple.

Do what I ask when I ask.
Don't do what I ask you not to do.

The only person alive that can get away with not abiding by these very simple rules is my first mate. But that is only because of her ASSets

The drinking thing really gets me. If they are really saying what you indicated, get new friends......mature friends. I for one am impressed that you take this stand
Old 09-20-2004, 10:14 PM
Registered

Hey Buck, can I ride on your boat I feel the same way but the other weekend me and a buddy went to Chicago, it was his idea and he begged me to go. We spent $450 on gas and there is no way I could afford that with dinner, slip, and all the other crap that goes with it. I do feel the same about being out regardless, I just ask when it is a special trip or I have to be talked into the trip...money talks. Dave, I feel the same. One thing has been great this year..not one single problem, just oil changes and regular maint. I have not had one single thing break, bend, nick, ot crack. Not a scratch on the boat and we did alot of rafting. I use the big orange fenders now, I found you can deflate them for storage. That and spring lines to keep from moving back and forth. All my extreme caution and constant attention paid off, I don't care if they think I am anal about things, all my stuff is used daily and somewhat hard and looks better than new, and that is all that matters.
Old 09-20-2004, 10:32 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Mitch...as long as you don't mind hangin w/ a redneck you're more than welcome. Of course, I am boatless right now, so that ride may not be quite what you're used to.

Foul....Yep, candles are the ticket for mobile homes. Just have to be sure and close all the windows on the house while your moving to a new location. Don't want to blow out the lights.

Buck

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.