Notices

non-US members

Old 09-22-2004, 09:34 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile non-US members

Hey,
I would like to know and get in contact with non-US members ( US members don't get it wrong ) I live in Belgium, Europe. I have a scarab 38, twin 502 efi with efi upgrade,cmi, imco boxes and imco lowers
Hope to hear from you soon
Attached Thumbnails non-US members-pict0002.jpg   non-US members-pict0012.jpg  
Old 09-22-2004, 11:46 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Default Re: non-US members

Hi scarab97, I live in Stockholm Sweden, and i also have a Scarab 38.
It's always fun to hear from power boaters from other countries.
How is the powerboat community in Belgium?

Jonas.
Attached Thumbnails non-US members-nyn%E4s-2.jpg   non-US members-chillin-.jpg  
Old 09-22-2004, 11:59 AM
jtmiller02

No offense but I can't get over that truck, that thing looks crazy pullin that boat. Gotta work with what u can get tho i geuss. Not too many ford Dually's on the road there i geuss.

Old 09-22-2004, 12:34 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

Scarab97,

Where do you boat mostly? Up in the North Sea or the delta region in the Netherlands? I worked in Bruxelles for a month back in 1999 when I was with Global One. Loved it there. Fell in love with the beer. Yummy! Nothing like drinking good ale on the Gran Plas with all those flowers out in August. I would play golf until 10pm and no one was on the golf course. Ah, the memories.
Old 09-23-2004, 02:36 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 38KV
Hi scarab97, I live in Stockholm Sweden, and i also have a Scarab 38.
It's always fun to hear from power boaters from other countries.
How is the powerboat community in Belgium?

Jonas.
Hey Jonas,
looks like there are lots of offshore boats in Sweden. In Belgium we are only a few. I use the canals and rivers for the sightseeing and when we are at our appartment at the seeside I use it there and go to holland most of the time. Not much to see or to do, but is the only thing we can do. I pull it to St Tropez for holydays in summer. Thats why I had that trailer made, so I can pull it around with no problems.
There is one nortech 38 and a sonic 35 that I know, the other offshore boats around are so old it is not worth mentioning it.
I am in Sweden each year to visit a client of mine. He's living in Svedala.
I am a manufacturer of greenhouses, like Juliana in Denmark but much smaller.

see you

yves
Old 09-23-2004, 02:45 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by jtmiller02
No offense but I can't get over that truck, that thing looks crazy pullin that boat. Gotta work with what u can get tho i geuss. Not too many ford Dually's on the road there i geuss.
jt miller02,

The small truck is one off many I have in my company. This is a special kind of truck that allows you to pull a combined weight of 8.7 tons with a normal drivers licence. So you don't need a truckdriver licence. Dually's are hard to drive here. Roads are to small and parking spaces to small. So tell me why bying a truck that you use only during weekends in summer and spending money when you only have to pick one at your company? An other reason is that a normal hitchtrailer for a 38 scarab with driveguard is to long to be allowed on the roads in Belgium. The trailer used to be a steel myco that I had changed to what it is. The price to change it was 6times the price I paid for it in the US.
scarab97
Old 09-23-2004, 03:34 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Scarab97, It may help to edit your signature with your location. Just a thought. Great looking boat!
Old 09-23-2004, 11:33 AM
Registered

cig 1988,
would do you mean and how do you do it?
Old 09-23-2004, 11:45 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by scarab97
Hey,
I would like to know and get in contact with non-US members ( US members don't get it wrong ) I live in Belgium, Europe. I have a scarab 38, twin 502 efi with efi upgrade,cmi, imco boxes and imco lowers
Hope to hear from you soon
Hi Scarab97

Very nice boat ! lets see some more pictures.

I am in Denmark, I have 2 Top Guns a 1992 and a 1989. We have a nice powerboatclub but most of the boats are smaller. We also have a webpage www.powerboats.dk I know there is a 47 Apache in Belgium somewhere with tripple +900 HP Zuls and #6 drives do you know it ?

Cigaretteman
Old 09-23-2004, 12:20 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by scarab97
cig 1988,
would do you mean and how do you do it?
Update your "My Profile" under the "Forums" menu at the top of the OSO page. You will see a place to put your location.

Me, I'm located at the gas dock mostly. When not pumping gas into my gas hog I'm boating on the Chesapeake Bay in Maryland.

Quick Reply: non-US members

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.