Notices

Cambridge Boat Races

Old 09-27-2004, 09:57 AM
Sun, sand and sea!
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Cambridge Boat Races

Morning everyone! Cambridge was GREAT! I got to meet a whole group of new friends. Or rather, put faces to the names of friends.

Patti and Bill, it was good to finally see you guys! Dinner was a blast on Saturday!

Sydways, nice to catch up with you and Tammy. Monsoon is a beauty.

BobbyB, look at your in your first race! Way to go!

Ron P, great to meet you and your wife. I had a couple of people ask about subscription information when they picked up EBM from me, hope those pan out.

R'Addiction, Blue Thunder, Love Machine, at last I know who I'm talking smack with!

Insptech, it was wonderful to meet you and Danny and I greatly appreciate your having Swipes at your event this weekend. Thanks for all of your help.

Velocity Mike, what can I say. Thank you for all of your help this weekend. Please tell me you will have that wonderful hat again next year. I still think we could have gotten a couple more people on the cart, but then, we had the best seats, right?
Old 09-27-2004, 09:58 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Great to see EVERYONE from OSO & CBPBA; even R'Addiction. It was great to finally meet Ange too.

I do believe I was the only AT in town, other than seeing the Whatever 37AT pass through Kent Narrows while at lunch. I had to tell the 'AT story' a bunch of times, but the boat really got a lot of attention.

HUGE thanks to (Bill) Love Machine and his wife Janelle. We enjoyed having you on Monsoon for the Poker Run, and thanks for being a fantastic host on Turn Boat 3 for the races. We were about 90 feet inside the pin, and I have some AMAZING pics to go through. I could see BobbyB's grin peaking up through the facemask of his helmet.

OH yeah, btw, I'M GOING RACING one of these days.

Congrats to Shah-Mat as well for 4th Place Hand in the Poker Run, a Full House with Kings over 5s. First place was 4-3s.
Old 09-27-2004, 10:30 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks to Sydwayz for letting Janelle and me ride on the Monsoon. Very sweet ride and he actually let me behind the wheel. Active Thunder is very impressive. Janelle's ready for a new speed boat!

I also have some great pics (to be posted later) and I do remember seeing some of BobbyB.

Nice talking to QBall, Ange and everyone else. 80some boats in the poker run. Proctor's Cig called Maximus was a sight to see. Awesome smoothies from Captain Smoothie (CBPBA's Haulin' Ash).

Can't wait for next year and look forward to seeing everyone again at the Chill Out party.

Look out. There may be "Love Machine Racing" hitting the P5 scene in a couple years! Janelle's already named the non existing boat "Love Missile"!!!!!!!
Old 09-27-2004, 10:32 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts
Thumbs up Re: Cambridge Boat Races

Originally Posted by BobbyB
Shoot i think i am still smiling from ear to ear.
Also if anyone has pics of us racing postem and email them to me at [email protected]
Thanks
Congrats Bobby!!! That must have been a blast!

Thanks for the shooters on Sat. night....I think
Old 09-27-2004, 10:57 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

It was great to see everyone this weekend, Craig as always, great to see Nancy and you, that was alot of fun....This weekend doesn't want to end, heading out early this evening to the Dallas vs. Redskins game tonight at FedEX field.....GO SKINS
I have 12 beds reserved at Betty Ford for Detox if anybody needs one!!!!!
Old 09-27-2004, 10:57 AM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Hi everyone, isn't Cambridge just the best???? I'll still take Key West as the best site for a race but only becuase of the rough water. Beside that, I'll have to put Cambridge as the #2 site on any curcuit.

Where else can you turn left to see the pits and turn right to see the race course just 50 feet away.

Hope you didn't get too wet from the roostertails!
Old 09-27-2004, 11:37 AM
Registered

go boby b
Old 09-27-2004, 11:47 AM
Registered

Great to meet new OSOers! We were a sweep boat on turn two (jetmech's boat). Got some great pics. Here is one to get the ball rolling. I took a lot!

BT
Attached Thumbnails Cambridge Boat Races-mvc-052s.jpg  
Old 09-27-2004, 01:03 PM
Registered

was a blast, Spicy I might take you up on the room I will post pics tonight I have one of Lightning Jacks Transom in arms reach, scared the chit out us and I think most people on the dock
Old 09-27-2004, 01:15 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 122 Likes on 77 Posts

Hey Craig,

I saw you going under the bay bridge on my way home from the races.

I thought the first race was to start at 1PM? I missed the first one.

Fire water sure is Looooong! I couldn't fit it in my pic.

Dave M.
Attached Thumbnails Cambridge Boat Races-2004_0926_133341aa.jpg  

Last edited by Dave M; 09-27-2004 at 01:18 PM.

Quick Reply: Cambridge Boat Races

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.