Notices

Cambridge Boat Races

Old 09-27-2004, 10:41 PM
CBPBA's Walmart Greeter
VIP Member

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Re: Cambridge Boat Races

Originally Posted by blue thunder
Would like to comment on the awesome job K-2 (Keith) of CBPBA did controlling the race course and communications with support personnel. I was thoroughly impressed! That was you wasn't it Keith... Those CPPBA guys really know how to run a race.
Yes, and thanks for the kudo's about Racecomm. To say things are a little intense behind the scenes would be an understatement, but I had a good teacher in Dan J who did it for years. Ted was Race 2 and a huge help to me. Glad you guys had a ball, we enjoy putting it on. The downside is I didn't get a chance to meet a lot of people with all the running around.

Sharkey, where did you get the pict of that plate?!? I've been meaning to take one for years at the meetings so I can post it on our website. Most members don't even know they're available. I'm stealing it and putting it on our website. haha!!

T'was good to see everyone, and great to hear how much the event was enjoyed by all. See you in KW.

-----------------------------------------

CHESAPEAKE BAY POWER BOAT ASSOCIATION
'http://www.cbpba.com'

"Experience is something you don't have until just after you need it."
Old 09-27-2004, 11:12 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts
Talking Re: Cambridge Boat Races

Originally Posted by Keith
Sharkey, where did you get the pict of that plate?!? I've been meaning to take one for years at the meetings so I can post it on our website. Most members don't even know they're available. I'm stealing it and putting it on our website. haha!! .
LOL!!!
Sorry we didn't get a chance to meet. We both had our hands full!
Attached Thumbnails Cambridge Boat Races-smilie.gif  

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 09-27-2004, 11:12 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

This was before BobbyB raced...........
Old 09-27-2004, 11:13 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

RonP and Randy Nuzzo.......on the other end of a lense for once!!
Old 09-27-2004, 11:16 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

And for the first time on OSO......without a fish swimming beside her............ANGE!! Blue Thunder has his back to the camera..he was buying swipes to clean the bottom of his Scarab!!
Old 09-27-2004, 11:19 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Sydwayz, Bruce Seroff, and BJ Maher
Old 09-28-2004, 06:14 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sydwayz,
Hey Brian, hope you didnt need help when you pulled over on the side of the road in Cambridge. You waved so I layed my foot in it, hope all was ok. I was beet'n feet to get me and the Donzi home to the shop. Traffic was crazy the closer I got to the shop. Did you and Monsoon make it home ok? Then of course had to work late that night moving boats around to get Maximus in the shop as well as the Motion cat and the Donzi ZR.
Great place to have a race and a Poker Run. Kinda nice to have all those boats in one place.
Even if I did have to work on a few race boats to help them get going. Thats cool though, always like to help out ya know?! Plus I get an up close look inside all the boats I work on!
Talk to you later.

Pwrbt33- John S.
Offshore Performance
410-827-0200
1-877-GOFAST1

Last edited by Pwrbt33; 09-28-2004 at 06:17 AM.
Old 09-28-2004, 07:18 AM
Sun, sand and sea!
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

R, I'm surprised it took you that long... Please take note of the Swipes race shirt and the OSO visor!
Old 09-28-2004, 08:09 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

John, I was fine; just hooking up the weight distribution bars on my hitch once I had gotten out of the parking lot, and out of town. I was haulin-ass too, to get home before dark and start the motors on the hose to flush out the salt. I scraped up a rim on the trailer at the Hyatt due to tight quarters, but trailer rims are kinda disposable anyhow. Some fool stole my purple valve stem caps off the trailer wheels while parked in Cambridge. That just pisses me off.

Still, Wow, what a weekend. Now I gotta clean the boat.
Old 09-28-2004, 08:42 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We were delighted to have QBall and Mrs. QBall on our boat for the poker run. We had a blast and it was nice having an extra pair of hands that knows what they are doing on a boat. Dinner was a blast, too. Glad you could join us Ange. I got to meet Augie as he got out of the QBall limo on race day. It was a pleasure to meet you, Augie. And we got to see RonP and his wife, Terry, again. Still don't have the latest copy of EBM in the mail, but I am confident it will be here soon.

Can't wait to do this agian, next year. Thanks for a great time!

Patti

Quick Reply: Cambridge Boat Races

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.