Notices

cigarette's new 39

Old 10-07-2004, 10:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: cigarette's new 39

Originally Posted by Havasu Cig
The above post by Vern was the one I thought was out of line, I don't have a problem with WW's post at all. I think OSG was responding to Vern's post as well. My.02
Wow, 6 pages of comments and I'm the one outta line! I just think it looks like a Outerlimits or a Nor-tech, and if you go back and read all the posts, I'm not the only one to think that!

I don't get why all these Cigarette guys are so sensitive to that. It's like when the Outerlimits guys went nuts when people made comments about the quality of paint jobs at the Miami boatshow last year. For some reason they feel the need to defend their choice of boat as being the BEST boat out there.

Vern
Old 10-07-2004, 10:20 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by LEOPAJM
OK ... Back to the boat ...

Brandon ... You were one of if not the first to have that back seat set-up in a TG .... How is that working out ? Do your passengers sit while underway ? or do they tend to stand up when running ?

What is the "ballpark" number on these new 39's ???

Where is this one with the Zuls going ?

Whats the weight ???

JM

Why don't you call Phil @ Lip-Ship if you are interested in the 39' and he can answer all your Qeustions.

TF
Old 10-07-2004, 10:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TwinStepGun
I will honestly agree , but it's still a lake. I have been on Lake Michigan and spend LOTS of time on the Atlantic. A huge misconception is that the ocean is like sand dunes and uniform all the time. So not true. The ocean is THE OCEAN. It can be short choppy waves or long fun waves. I completely agree that the Great Lakes get rough as hell, but it's ludacris to imply they can compete with the 2nd biggest body of water in the world.

Yes the Great lakes are very rough and fun as hell, but the ocean is the ocean, period. One or two weekends in the Biscayne Bay a Winter doesn't count.
I agree. I have been in large waves in the Atlantic too. I think what gets everyone from the great lakes riled up is when people who have not spent any real time here boating think it's always calm. I can't remember anyone saying it's rougher here. Ludacris is the right word for a sentiment like that. Just sometimes very rough. All fun in my book NK
Old 10-07-2004, 10:37 PM
Registered

Hey Jerry Don't you have a boat on order? Looking for a 3rd? NK
Old 10-07-2004, 11:49 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by LEOPAJM
OK ... Back to the boat ...

Brandon ... You were one of if not the first to have that back seat set-up in a TG .... How is that working out ? Do your passengers sit while underway ? or do they tend to stand up when running ?

What is the "ballpark" number on these new 39's ???

Where is this one with the Zuls going ?

Whats the weight ???

JM
I have had more compliments on the new backseat than I ever expected. People do sit down now more in my boat than ever before. More stabilization, and more handles really made a difference. Running for hours and hours to places really takes a toll on your legs after awhile, even with padded carpet.

Having the option of sitting down and having 2 handles to comfortably grip per person was my goal. OSG's boat was the inspiration.

The 39 we are staring at in the photo's is officially for sale. I am not sure of the weight, and don't want to give a ballpark on the price, as I'm sure it vary's widely depending on the chosen options.

It sure is purty. I will take a closer look in a few weeks.
Attached Thumbnails cigarette's new 39-p9190032.jpg  
Old 10-08-2004, 01:36 AM
45 Lip Ship / 900 Zul's
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by TwinStepGun
I have had more compliments on the new backseat than I ever expected. People do sit down now more in my boat than ever before. More stabilization, and more handles really made a difference. Running for hours and hours to places really takes a toll on your legs after awhile, even with padded carpet.

Having the option of sitting down and having 2 handles to comfortably grip per person was my goal. OSG's boat was the inspiration.

The 39 we are staring at in the photo's is officially for sale. I am not sure of the weight, and don't want to give a ballpark on the price, as I'm sure it vary's widely depending on the chosen options.

It sure is purty. I will take a closer look in a few weeks.
Hey Leopajm
Yes brandon was the first to have the new back seat in a top gun

Rick OSG
Old 10-08-2004, 01:43 AM
45 Lip Ship / 900 Zul's
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by JCPERF
Here's the scoop on the "Lip-Ship Edition" 39' Top-Gun Unlimited. She is Hull # 3
The boat ran 101 plus a few tenths, with Neill and Phil 1/2 tank of fuel and 92 degrees / 90%
humidity in Miami. The boat was tested by Powerboat at Sarasota speeds and test results are unknown. You're gonna have to buy the magazine for results! Phil loves the boat and very proud of it. The motors are Zul 700s single four barrel. And the best of all this boat is available!!
Ok guys that was fun. Now let start over no fighting.
This trend got way out of line

Here are some pic's of the Cigarette 39

Rick OSG
Attached Thumbnails cigarette's new 39-cockpitrear.jpg   cigarette's new 39-deck.jpg   cigarette's new 39-motors.jpg  

Last edited by ONESICKGLADIATOR; 10-08-2004 at 01:52 AM.
Old 10-08-2004, 01:45 AM
45 Lip Ship / 900 Zul's
Platinum Member

Sweet

Rick OSG
Attached Thumbnails cigarette's new 39-backseat.jpg   cigarette's new 39-cockpit.jpg   cigarette's new 39-cockpitfront.jpg  

Old 10-08-2004, 01:50 AM
45 Lip Ship / 900 Zul's
Platinum Member

last ones

Rick OSG
Attached Thumbnails cigarette's new 39-pimpthisride.jpg   cigarette's new 39-salon.jpg   cigarette's new 39-salonv.jpg  

Old 10-08-2004, 01:56 AM
45 Lip Ship / 900 Zul's
Platinum Member

I forgot the drives

Rick OSG
Attached Thumbnails cigarette's new 39-osg-wife.jpg   cigarette's new 39-ciglady2.jpg  

Quick Reply: cigarette's new 39

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.