Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Door for a 68-69 Chevelle (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/87973-door-68-69-chevelle.html)

CAP071 10-02-2004 11:37 AM

Door for a 68-69 Chevelle

My buddy is looking for a left side door for a 1968 Chevelle. He has the odd coupe option. Which means he has a full metal frame going around the entire glass when his window is rolled up. It's the last part holding up a Full Frame Resto. :rolleyes:

mopower 10-02-2004 11:51 AM

Re: Door for a 68-69 Chevelle

Carlisle is this weekend...he should be there. Englishtown was last weekend he shouda been there. Hershey is next weekend but you usually find older stuff there. But then again your buddy probably already knows this :(
Two door coupe door is probably a toughy to find. I've done the Chevelle thing...but hardtops and convertibles.

BTW I need a nice pair of 74 Vette doors :rolleyes: and I went boatin' last weekend instead of going to Englishtown.

Reed Jensen 10-02-2004 12:57 PM

Call a company in Sun Valley Ca. called "Memory Lane"... they have tons of collector car parts.

fountain1fan 10-02-2004 03:41 PM

auilsy chevelle in geyham nc :drink:

gmhdfan 10-02-2004 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by fountain1fan
auilsy chevelle in geyham nc :drink:

Yes, Rodger would be my 1'st choice also. But it's AUSLEY Chevelle. He is on the board here:cool:

rchevelle71 10-02-2004 09:32 PM

Can the old one be skinned???

You guys are killin' me with the Englishtown,Carlisle, Hershey thing...........

There are a few things I miss about living in the NE, and they all have to do with cars!!!!(Well, Boats TOO)

gmhdfan 10-03-2004 05:07 AM

Originally Posted by rchevelle71
Can the old one be skinned???

You guys are killin' me with the Englishtown,Carlisle, Hershey thing...........

There are a few things I miss about living in the NE, and they all have to do with cars!!!!(Well, Boats TOO)

Never did the Hersey one but have done Carlisle and Englishtown a few times. Carlisle is almost too BIG. Usually do the Corvette Carlisle, Bought a set of Hooker side pipes for my 68 Vette and almost threw them away half way back to my truck :rolleyes: If you can swing it go to the Turkey Rod run @ Daytona Speedway. Not Carlisle, but one of the best in the southeast. Bring a chair and watch the "show" that runs up A1A every night. Some very nice hardware. :cool: I'm walking out the door right now for the Webster swap meet. First Sunday of every month and no hurricane this time :D

dyno 10-04-2004 05:47 AM

original parts group

Ike 10-04-2004 08:32 AM

Pete what are the dates for the turkey rod run? Thanks, Ike.