Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   I had a dream about Cuda (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/88004-i-had-dream-about-cuda.html)

Ms PatriYacht 10-03-2004 08:30 AM

I had a dream about Cuda

Now I know for sure my OSO obsession is over the top. Last night I dreamed about swamps, snakes, and dogs. Cuda was there and so was Debbie who was covered in mud and topless :eek: I have never even met them in person!

I think I will have to refrain from reading OSO two hours before bed time.

fund razor 10-03-2004 08:41 AM

Re: I had a dream about Cuda

I'll trade.

My dream was Gilligan's Island except the skipper was troutly, and he kept calling me "little buddy." Mcollinstn was the professor, but after he figured out a way to make a go cart out of coconut tree parts, and then tweeked it to go fast, we never saw him again.

But we needed him, because evil pirates, led by Spitfire were trying to attack the island and steal Ange, Ice Angel, Bonnie, Wasabe.... what? It's my dream. You can have as many women as you want on your island. Me and trout had a bunch.

Luckily, at the end.... Trout had his service weapon on him. I said "Skipper, what are you doing with that gun?" And an Allan Hale-ish looking Trout said: "What? I'm a cop, remember?"

The pirates, mumbling something about america needing a change, took their little dinghys back to their ship, saying that they would be back in november.

I said "bring beer." Then I woke up.

I spent too much time on OSO yesterday, too.

spitfire1 10-03-2004 09:16 AM

Did I look like Russel Crowe by any chance???

cuda 10-03-2004 09:21 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
Now I know for sure my OSO obsession is over the top. Last night I dreamed about swamps, snakes, and dogs. Cuda was there and so was Debbie who was covered in mud and topless :eek: I have never even met them in person!

I think I will have to refrain from reading OSO two hours before bed time.

:D :D :D

Apparently, you know us better than you think! :drink: :cool:

hugetime1 10-03-2004 09:50 AM

wow did you nail cuda and debbie, to a tee, I met them in sarasota, they are real nice people, They actually invited me to go out punching out wild boars in the swamp. at the end of a heavy night of drinking , debbie threw cuda over her shoulder and carried him up stairs.

cuda 10-03-2004 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by hugetime1
at the end of a heavy night of drinking , debbie threw cuda over her shoulder and carried him up stairs.

As I recall, I managed to fall in the elevator of my own accord! :drink:

BonnieOutlaw 10-03-2004 10:12 AM

Wow - a bra shaped like stars! That doesn't cut her tank top does it?? :p

hugetime1 10-03-2004 10:14 AM

i know cuda, i was just bein funny, are you gonna be at the poker run next week

cuda 10-03-2004 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by hugetime1
i know cuda, i was just bein funny, are you gonna be at the poker run next week

They don't know if or where it's going to happen. They wanted to do Tampa/Ybor again, but now can't get the hotel rooms. I'm waiting to hear back from Mike E.

Formula Outlaw 10-03-2004 10:54 AM

I think "Huge" is referring to the Poker Runs America "season finale" that is based out of the Hyatt next weekend.