Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   EL BOSS pic (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/88118-el-boss-pic.html)

dreamer 10-04-2004 10:43 PM

EL BOSS pic

1 Attachment(s)
springsteen that is!!!

dreamer 10-04-2004 11:08 PM

Re: EL BOSS pic

sat night REM Springsteen and fogarty

awsome show...raise money and awareness for vote for change

all u wackos will see how much better well all be in 4 years after Dubya leaves office

Madcow 10-04-2004 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by dreamer

all u wackos will see how much better well all be in 4 years after Dubya leaves office

Great picture, about as fuzzy as your political views. :rolleyes:

97BossHammer 10-05-2004 06:57 AM

Originally Posted by Madcow

HAHA

DaveP 10-05-2004 07:12 AM

Please step away from the bong with your hands up............. :D :D

Sean 10-05-2004 07:14 AM

dreamer...you're on the wrong message board... :)

R Addiction 10-05-2004 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by DaveP

Gurgle, Gurgle........COUGH....COUGH.......COUGH!!!! :D

aero-offshore 10-05-2004 11:10 AM

They should stick to what they know best MUSIC because they don't know sh&t about politics, it's a changing world and the current administration knows it!!

waterheater 10-05-2004 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by Madcow

Agreed!

Fast Shafts 10-05-2004 12:13 PM

B.S. now stands for Bull Shi*, not Bruce Springsteen.

apache21 10-05-2004 12:18 PM

Like Alice Cooper said. Why the hell would you listen to a rock star or a Actor about political views. This people usually sleep all day and write music all night. They have no idea what is going on. Most don't even know who their Senators are. :D

O.C.Barry 10-05-2004 02:18 PM

El Boss was a great raceboat, not a creep wealthy musician campaigning for John 'Herman Munster' Kerry!

Madcow 10-05-2004 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by apache21
Like Alice Cooper said. Why the hell would you listen to a rock star or a Actor about political views. This people usually sleep all day and write music all night. They have no idea what is going on. Most don't even know who their Senators are. :D

I agree!! Fortunatly I have this goofy habit. It's called "Thinking For Myself" Where I don't need someone who's only redeeming quality is nice hair telling me who to vote for.

Neverfastenuf 10-05-2004 03:12 PM

Looks like the majority has spoken. It is interesting that some in the entertainment industry become so vocal. I have to concur with the "majority" here, the entertainers should stick to entertaining, not politics. Sam

JUSTONCE 10-05-2004 03:14 PM

Sure I'll put my head on the butcher block. I'm with Dreamer, Don't love Kerry, But like him more than Bush.

CigDaze 10-05-2004 03:19 PM

Just another washed-up, dope-smoking', hippy musician talkin' out of his azz.

Ya, I find that I turn to musicians to form my political opinions. :rolleyes:

JUSTONCE 10-05-2004 03:33 PM

does that mean that if some jack off musician likes bush that all bush suporters took thier political views from that person :rolleyes:

fund razor 10-05-2004 03:43 PM

Nope.

It means that the people who do are lame.

And that the very attempt by said Jackoff, is also lame.

Since nobody knows too much about Kerry, other than his voting record (stinky) what has recently been reported (probably biased either way), people have to project what they think he will do in office.

In the case of Bush, you can actually evaluate him based on performance. I can look back with confidence on his ability to lead.

Whether you feel he did good or bad, and that is usually based on personal circumstances anyway....is another issue.

JUSTONCE 10-05-2004 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by fund razor

Since nobody knows too much about Kerry, other than his voting record (stinky) what has recently been reported (probably biased either way), people have to project what they think he will do in office.

In the case of Bush, you can actually evaluate him based on performance.

Thats why I'm not voting bush. I simply have my opinion right or wrong, just like everyone else though I do not criticize people who support an opinion other than mine. I'm just sick of so many people talking **** if others don't feel the exact same as they do. Face it its not like slinging mud is gonna change anyones view.

dreamer 10-05-2004 04:16 PM

just once if your around on thurs the weather is looking good.. im going out for on last blast on the water

aero-offshore 10-05-2004 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by JUST ONCE
Thats why I'm not voting bush. I simply have my opinion right or wrong, just like everyone else though I do not criticize people who support an opinion other than mine. I'm just sick of so many people talking **** if others don't feel the exact same as they do. Face it its not like slinging mud is gonna change anyones view.

But Fund Razor is'nt an entertainer, at least I don't think he is, so his opinion counts, like yours does, but to voice your political views to a mixed audience is just plain unethical, hell even the democratic party or republican party don't speak to mixed audiences, they would cause a riot. The Hollywood crowd don't have a clue.

SHARKEY-IMAGES 10-05-2004 04:43 PM

It is a shame Springsteen has put himself & his band in this situation. :rolleyes:

He probably just cut off alot of record sales by speaking out in these concerts...

It did wonders for the Dixie Chicks. Many radio stations refused to ever play their songs again on the air waves.

My own opinion, actors should stick to acting, singers should stick to singing and actresses such as Cameron Diaz? Get a clue! I heard some of her statements on the radio last night when she was on OPRAH. She blurted out something like (Without change Rape will become legal!!!) :rolleyes:

DJD 10-06-2004 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by DaveP

BAAAAA HAHAHAHAHA!!! :drink:

DJD 10-06-2004 08:19 AM

1 Attachment(s)

fund razor 10-06-2004 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by fund razor
Whether you feel he did good or bad, and that is usually based on personal circumstances anyway....is another issue.

Hey man.... you left out the best part!

I was dogging the lemmings who align themselves with famous people for no other reason than that they are famous and influencial.

I was NOT dogging Just Once for having a different opinion than me.

I'm not sure that it was clear from my, or subsequent posts.

JUSTONCE 10-06-2004 09:31 AM

Dreamer, I apreciate it I'd love to go out on that PB of yours but thurs. I have a seminar I have to attend after work. Arent you taking her out this weekend before winterizintg.

raiseyourdrive 10-06-2004 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by JUST ONCE

Just once,

I am curious to know if you are aware of the fact that when you cast your ballot for who will be the next president of the US if you know how many choices you have? I am sure you know that there aren't just two choices. You say you don't like Bush; does that just automatically mean you will vote Kerry. I hear statements like your a lot and it quite frankly scares me. I am not a hardline republican nor do I agree with everything bush has done in his presidency, however, I do think that our country will be more safe with Bush at the helm. You want to see change, remember if Bush is elected he no longer has to worry about reelection i.e. the gloves come off and he no longer has to pander to the left or right. We both know that is what politics is about during an election.

So, watch out nutjobs your day will soon be upon you. All I ask is that you keep in mind for the last nine months both candidates have had to tow the line and try to make everyone happy with everything they do there hasn't been any real political moves made except for the cover your ass move. Hopefully all this will change when the elections are over but I really believe that if Kerry is elected the US is going to be probed and tested by all of the wackjobs and we will be unsafe.

In short, if you feel it is your duty not to vote Bush but you are not sure you like Kerry either look into the alternatives. WE both know none of them will be elected but you can still look all of your friends and family in the face and say "I did my patriotic duty as a citizen, I voted" and best of all, in my humble opinion, if you vote you get THE RIGHT to ***** about how bad the world is...

scott

JUSTONCE 10-06-2004 10:16 AM

good post and I agree fully,but I am not on of those blind votors you speak of and have reserched the other candidate and my choice lies with Kerry. That is only my educated guess at who will best serve this country and I am ok with that.