Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   FREE FUEL! (for someone in So-Cal) (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/88157-free-fuel-someone-so-cal.html)

Formula78 10-05-2004 03:42 PM

FREE FUEL! (for someone in So-Cal)

I need a favor to ask of another OSO'er. I am a consultant working in L.A. and want to take my team out on the water, maybe over to Catalina one day. There are 4 of us who will want to go. I'll pay your gas, buy you lunch and provide all the free beer you can drink, name your brand. All you have to do is let us enjoy a day on the water with you. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

JUSTONCE 10-05-2004 03:59 PM

Re: FREE FUEL! (for someone in So-Cal)

Hope no one with a quad 1450hp that likes to drink Crystal (sp) and eatcrab legs replies. :D

Formula78 10-05-2004 04:00 PM

It's a business expense :)

Reed Jensen 10-05-2004 04:28 PM

Lesseee.... Phantom Chaos is here in LA... so am I... but I'm currently boatless........ :(

Formula78 10-05-2004 05:06 PM

Sweet! He has a Formula too! Phantom, do you have some time one of these weekends? :)

cuda 10-05-2004 05:36 PM

Don't ride with Norty, he might put the bimini up. :eek: :mad: :hothead:

:drink:

Formula78 10-05-2004 05:51 PM

Hahaha, only you Cuda. I'll take Bimini tops at this point,. Although I would never personally use one. :D

PhantomChaos 10-05-2004 07:57 PM

Formula78...........how can I let a Formula brother down? :D :D :D :drink:

Not looking for free stuff (at all).....but I sure as heck could take you and your team out......even Reed too if he feels that he might like to go boating! Never met you! I am assuming from your post that the 3+1 (your team and you) are all hot chicks. :D :D :D :D

What about Sunday....and with that many, the Seeker would be better. Ask Brian (Sydwayz) you'll see. :D :D

Reed Jensen 10-05-2004 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Formula78...........how can I let a Formula brother down? :D :D :D :drink:

Not looking for free stuff (at all).....but I sure as heck could take you and your team out......even Reed too if he feels that he might like to go boating! Never met you! I am assuming from your post that the 3+1 (your team and you) are all hot chicks. :D

What about Sunday....and with that many, the Seeker would be better. Ask Brian (Sydwayz) you'll see. :D :D

I'll go... I'll go!!!!.... I'll even pitch in for fuel!!!! yippppeeeeee!!!.... :D

PhantomChaos 10-05-2004 08:15 PM

Tenative plan then!!!! Formula78......where are you?