Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   B.A.T. Offshore/Team Hidden Agenda Racers Party Fri Night @ Solid Gold/Pure Platinum (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/88226-b-t-offshore-team-hidden-agenda-racers-party-fri-night-%40-solid-gold-pure-platinum.html)

BatGirl 10-06-2004 02:05 PM

B.A.T. Offshore/Team Hidden Agenda Racers Party Fri Night @ Solid Gold/Pure Platinum

Pure Platinum/ Solid Gold Ft Lauderdale has teamed up with B.A.T Offshore, Reindl Powerboats and Hidden Agenda for a fri night racers and fans party.
The party starts at 9pm, there is free admission and one free drink for all.
You can get passes from me (Karen) the Reindl Crew or Roy Schrader with Hidden Agenda. We will be giving out passes all weekend. If you don't happen to get one, tell them you are with the racers party at the door.
This is a very upscale Gentleman's Club, so don't be afraid to invite your lady friends. There is also a five star restaurant there as well.
Fri night will very busy, so if you want to reserve a table or VIP Champagne tent, call the club at 954 630 2004. Be sure to say hello to lovely Nicole at the door, some of you know her from National Marine, Poker runs and OSO party host.
This was a great party last year!
Driver #7

otis311 10-06-2004 02:23 PM

Re: B.A.T. Offshore/Team Hidden Agenda Racers Party Fri Night @ Solid Gold/Pure Platinum

Hello Bat girl, how is the wrist doing ??

So thats where Nicole is working ?? Ill have to stop in next month before we Poker run down to Key West.

GLH 10-06-2004 03:00 PM

Re: B.A.T. Offshore/Team Hidden Agenda Racers Party Fri Night @ Solid Gold/Pure Platinum

So the BAT in Bat Girl is for "Blond Ambition Tour".

Talk about loosing an awsome mental image...

BatGirl 10-06-2004 06:10 PM

Otis, The wrist healed great. See you in Key West!
GLH, Too bad you are not here for the Bolt On Party! :D :drink:
BG XO

Cash Bar 10-07-2004 12:05 AM

Oceans 234 will be in the house.

mama tryed 10-07-2004 04:16 AM

Hi B.G.,, What's the Date of this Suarez?

Mitch

stevequick 10-07-2004 10:07 AM

So it's the Muscle party and the B.A.T party tomorrow night? I think we will need the Medical crew in the pits Saturday morning. Lee and I might go to a full time oxygen system for Friday nights festivities. SQ