Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Potomac River Boaters-Who's going out this weekend? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/88321-potomac-river-boaters-whos-going-out-weekend.html)

OldSchool 10-08-2004 06:47 AM

Potomac River Boaters-Who's going out this weekend?

Is anyone planning on being out this weekend? Weather is supposed to be nicer on Sat., but both days will be in the 70's! :D :drink: :drink: I'll be out Saturday for sure and probably on Sunday as well.

45sonic 10-08-2004 06:52 AM

Re: Potomac River Boaters-Who's going out this weekend?

We won't be out. We are having my family down on Sunday and have some friends coming by on Saturday. We will be enjoying the outdoors and the water from land. Maybe we will take the small boat out for a spin ?!?
Have fun and we will see you soon.

Going to the Annapolis Boat Show???

Bill

Sydwayz 10-08-2004 07:11 AM

We plan to stay out on Saturday night, so should be out both days. Probably sleep in Occoquan, the creek down by Fairview, or Mattawoman.
James & Reba with the 37AT in Richmond plan to come up this weekend too.

LapseofReason 10-08-2004 07:16 AM

I'll be out, I need to burn up some gas before the season is over. Some of us will most likely come back to my house for the night.

Brian if you stay out at night and want to plug in you can tie up at my house.

Sydwayz 10-08-2004 07:44 AM

Sweet, thanks Greg. We may do that.

BobbyB 10-08-2004 11:01 AM

I will probably be out in the black thunder this weekend.

Beak Boater 10-08-2004 09:22 PM

Craig....Sharon and I will be out on Sat. so will Wayne in his Skater, see you at Fairview, the ususal, 1:00-1:30. Went out last Sat. the trash was so bad in the river we turned around at Maryland Point and went back to Gilligans, big rafts, tires, trees you name it, it was probably floating down the river. It had my props names all over it.

OldSchool 10-09-2004 07:03 AM

Originally Posted by Beak Boater
Went out last Sat. the trash was so bad in the river we turned around at Maryland Point and went back to Gilligans, big rafts, tires, trees you name it, it was probably floating down the river. It had my props names all over it.

That sucks :( I got some new props yesterday and was going to try them out today. That will have to wait for another day. Does anyone know if it has cleared?

See you all out there :drink: