Notices

bill oreilly

Old 10-17-2004, 01:26 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: bill oreilly

Originally Posted by cuda
Once I was working in a restaraunt. A bunch of us were standing around talking about fat bellies. I pulled my t shirt up to display my boiler. The next day I got called on the carpet because one b!tch waitress that was there complained that I was sexually harrasing her. That was 25 years ago before sexual harrasment became fashionable. I was in total shock, but I never forgot it.
Cuda!!! ... you masher......... see how crazy things get when you have women employees?.... Oh... the poor thing was harrased by seeing your bare stomach.... My neighbor who owns the business next door to mine had to hire a female HR person to come in and smooth the feathers of one of his female employees because she "felt" embarrased because a fellow employee had verbally reprimanded her for not doing her job correctly... In order for her to not file a suit.. they had to jump through hoops. All this "touchy feely" interviewing by the HR person cost them about 7 grand... Great... you can't even tell these b!tches that they are doing their job wrong without fear of having a lawsuit on your head..... This women's liberation movement is having a reverse effect on the employment of women now.
Old 10-17-2004, 01:29 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by clearcut3
I love when people call a group the "moral right". I am proud to be part of that distinguished group...the only thing left to be is part of the "immoral left"...I know which side I choose
Whenever I hear someone tell me that " they are a proud member of the moral majority"... I tell them... "cool...I'm a member of the immoral minority".....

Last edited by Reed Jensen; 10-17-2004 at 01:32 PM.
Old 10-17-2004, 08:12 PM
CBR
www.hyperfishing.com
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just to "right" the discussion ship, "left" the ship? Anyway, I am happy to say that many of my best employees are women, second thought, most of them in fact.

I can rely on them to carefully check facts, operate work schedules, things that MOST of the guys I hire CANNOT do. Seems most men (in the pool I hire from) simply do not have the attention to detail and interest in doing the job right the first time, like the women do. Oh yes, all the women I hire like to work for me as I treat them with the highest respect that they rightly deserve. Why can't the guys do the frigging jobs right?

No woman that has ever worked for me has caused any kooky SH stuff, but I make sure there is no cause for that.

The SH incident that I mentioned earlier was between two people that did not work for me, part of the reason I was so annoyed at being brought into it by the woman seeking counsel. I sent her off to see the SH people who specialize in this stuff.