Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   KAGEMAN has a new home !!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/88892-kageman-has-new-home.html)

WesSmith 10-18-2004 07:35 AM

KAGEMAN has a new home !!!!!

KAGEMAN was delivered to its new home on Long Island Saturday afternoon !!

My 36 Warrior took the return trip to Waukegan, IL. where it is now for sale by Scott at Shogren Performance Marine. :D

Special thanks to Dave Patnaude and Maria Haas at Essex Credit for helping me put the deal together in only a few days.

Also thanks to the previous owner, Todd Pinkerman, who is an absolute gentleman and professional !! A great guy whom I hope to meet someday.

As you may know, KAGEMAN is a 1990 full pleasure 41 that Todd meticulously restored over several years..it has fresh 800SC's with intercoolers, Huber transmissions and #6 drives.Top speed around 80 - 82.

The 41 represents to me, IMHO, the ultimate rough water boat and one that I've wanted for many years....I think this will hold me for a little while at least !!

I'm unable to post any pics at the moment so if anyone wants to, I'll send them an email file for posting.....thanks ! :D

BGIII 10-18-2004 07:41 AM

Re: KAGEMAN has a new home !!!!!

3 Attachment(s)
Congrats Wes. Looks like we'll both be counting the days until spring.

clearcut3 10-18-2004 08:18 AM

Congrats!!

That's a beautiful Apache

Nauti Kitty 10-18-2004 08:30 AM

Enjoy the ride. Well done. NK :drink:

WesSmith 10-18-2004 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by BGIII
Congrats Wes. Looks like we'll both be counting the days until spring.

Thanks, Bill !!
You're right about that....
I appreciate your posting some pics. :D

Milord 10-18-2004 08:55 AM

That has got to be one of the best looking paint jobs on an Apache that I have ever seen. Beautiful boat!

Stormrider 10-18-2004 08:57 AM

Nice upgrade!!!!
I hope to see it in the area someday.

Ron P 10-18-2004 09:25 AM

Awesome ride. Enjoy it.

Panther 10-18-2004 09:27 AM

Congrats Wes! Check your PM

WesSmith 10-18-2004 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by Too Old
Hmmmmm......we'll see. There's always a 47 lurking in the back of the mind. :eek: :D

27 Progression
33 Powerplay
36 Apache
41 Apache.....

Do I detect a trend here? :D :D :D

Seek professional help Wes. It's never too late to turn your life around. :drink:

Fred -

My wife thinks I only have two working neurons in my brain left and I already use one to put the left foot in front of the right foot when I walk ! :drink:

That doesn't leave much to run a 47....... :D

- - Wes