Notices

Thank you OSO Friends!!!

Old 10-20-2004, 09:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Thank you OSO Friends!!!

1. Sheared an axel on my trailer just before the Phila/Camden Race: A fellow OSO'r HiPerf200 lets me use his trailer to get home while mine gets repaired. Thank you Mark!!

2. Blew a hydralic line on my hydraulic steering same day: The Jersey Boys come to the rescue. Thank you Johnny!

3. Needed to transport our products and display to various race sites: The Jersey Boys come to the rescue again. Thank you Augie! Thank you Kevin!

4. Needed all kinds of info and advice: The OSO king of the castle himself comes to the rescue. Thank you Steve!

5. Needed some future business plans, Drew the owner of TalkOffshore.com reaches out and gives his time to guide me. Thanks Drew!

All I can say is that for the six months that I have been posting on OSO, I never met so many good people and made so many friends.

Share some of your stories.
Old 10-20-2004, 10:24 PM
Registered

Default Re: Thank you OSO Friends!!!

Glad i could help a brotha out. Hows the trailer commin along? I also have a set of props for you to try when you bring my trailer back.
Old 10-20-2004, 10:45 PM
jtmiller02

I've met a lot of great people on OSO, Danny D. is definately at the top of that list along with the Wiggins, Jan, and the rest of the lake murray gang OSO steve and Josh.

My life has turned upside down a few times in the last year or so, but I've definately met some great people and a lot of them are from OSO.

Danny glad to hear things are going well, jury is out on Key West right now, probably not going to be able to swing it.

Old 10-21-2004, 01:11 AM
Registered

you are right dan d, these are the greatest people on earth ,