Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   2004 Richmond Poker Run Video (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/89112-2004-richmond-poker-run-video.html)

docmanrich37 10-21-2004 03:05 PM

2004 Richmond Poker Run Video

Has anyone got theirs yet.It was a great run so i know randy is putting together a great video,especially the dock party.only 260 more days to go.

Cignificant 10-21-2004 04:09 PM

Re: 2004 Richmond Poker Run Video

They haven't been mailed yet. The final version is done, and he's copying the master this week. He said I will have them by Monday, so I'll start mailing next week.

docmanrich37 10-21-2004 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by Cignificant
They haven't been mailed yet. The final version is done, and he's copying the master this week. He said I will have them by Monday, so I'll start mailing next week.

cool.

mwdill 10-22-2004 09:32 PM

cant wait!!!,otis is worried.

Sydwayz 11-08-2004 04:39 PM

Great video, although I was disappointed some boats had video footage 2 and 3 times when others were not covered at all (mine). The Chesapeake Bay Leg was some nice water, and Excursion's 37AT was EATING IT UP. Next year my hatch will not be having issues, and I will be out there on that optional Bay Leg. Gotta love all the boobies in the video too. Come to think of it, I will try and stay out of the Emergency Room while you all are partying on the dock next year. Damn slippery docks.

docmanrich37 11-08-2004 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by mwdill
cant wait!!!,otis is worried.

Otis shouldn't worry aslong as she and Debbie can TOP it next year.

mwdill 11-08-2004 08:51 PM

got mine today,will be watching it tommorow,otis is ready!

Cignificant 11-12-2004 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
Great video, although I was disappointed some boats had video footage 2 and 3 times when others were not covered at all (mine).

Every year the chopper misses somebody, or spends too much time on one boat. And we've used three different pilots over the past three years - same thing happens. Quite honestly, I haven't figured out a way to make sure every boat gets equal film time, and that every boat gets taped. With 80+ boats on a big body of water, it's got me perplexed.

You should have seen how much of the red/yellow/black Velocity (at the beginning) he had on the master tape - I had to cut 2/3rd's of it out! And the video guy was locked on the girl in the white shorts dancing - I edited out a lot of that also.

mwdill 11-12-2004 09:33 PM

steve,good job on the video! i know its tuff to get every boat on camera,but it seems to me that to guarantee shots of your boat u need at lest 2 girls on board,hey brian u must of had all guys,he he!.the girls were even happy with the bay footage,u should see the hi-res shot.