Notices

Sponsorships for key west

Old 10-21-2004, 07:37 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Sponsorships for key west

Team PaPa Dukes is looking for sponsorships to get the young team down to key west and make a name for them selves, after a long first year of getting the boat dialed in and ready to go.
Team PaPa Dukes
Old 10-22-2004, 09:51 AM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Sponsorships for key west

Hi Folks, OPA is also helping Papa Dukes make it to Key West.

Here's how to make thier dreams come true. You can fax or email in a credit card for a donation (specify the amount) to the OPA fax no. 732-477-8378 or email [email protected] with your credit card number and expiration date payable to Papa Dukes Racing. OPA will process the credit cards and absorb the card fees and pay out in cash the full amount to Papa Dukes.

Include,
Name
Address
card flavor
card number
card exp date
donation amount
phone number

They appreciate the help offered by so many. But for Key West to be a reality, they must have the money in hand before they leave town.
Old 10-22-2004, 10:44 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Tell us more about the team ! Where are they from ? What do they have ? Etc.Etc......
How about some pictures !
Joe
Old 10-22-2004, 10:45 AM
Registered

Here is a 19 and 20 year old livin a dream on a shoe string budget. Great kids and awesome competitors. I'm in for $100
Old 10-22-2004, 11:47 AM
Registered

Attached Thumbnails Sponsorships for key west-papaduke.jpg  
Old 10-22-2004, 01:47 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Let me jump in here for a few minutes if you all dont mind. This Thread has taken a life of it's own, so let me tell you about these Boyz. New to the sport this year, with their trusty 24 Carerra, they braved out some of the roughest races any of us have seen. Hardly competetive in these big seas, but they would not be denied a finish in every race they entered. With a lot of support from their parents they made their way through the 2004 season, to have it come to an end in Camden NJ, where the flat water of the Delaware River was too much for them to resist. Their chance to shine. In the words of Glen Murray, Drive it like you stole it. They smoked the P5 field, to a first place finish. With a penalty for exceeding their bracket speed actually finished second to Sonic Boom. With the Worlds coming up, and the expense of it all, Chris reached out on this board for some help with sponsorship. When he stopped by the shop we were joking around with him, "good luck sponsorship is really tough in this sport." Out of curiosity when I got home that evening, I went and looked at his post. Scotty B. was in there offering 100.00 bucks to the Dukes Boyz. Here is a guy offering money to a boat running in his own class. Just shows the class of guys we race with. Scotty my hats off to you. For those of you who have never met the Dukes, looks like you will have you chance after all in Key West. Being a father son team myself, to see these Boyz, and the relationship with their parents, makes me all the more proud to be a part of this sport. Smitty
Old 10-22-2004, 01:49 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

These two kids work at Kurts Marine in Brick NJ and work after hours to put together a race boat. This was QBall's old boat that these kids have breathed some new life into.

I'll get some better photos tonight.

If you can spare it, donate a few bucks to the cause. It will make the Key West experience more rewarding to know you helped get one of the teams to participate.
Old 10-22-2004, 03:18 PM
Registered

Thanks To Everyone,
That Is Going Out Of There Way To Try And Help Us Out.
We Are A Young Team First Year Racing. We Raced All 5 Races With Opa This Year. Struggled In The Beginning In Ruff Water Getting The Boat Dialed In. Now Its All Dialed In And Ready To Go.
The Boat Is A 24 Foot Carrera With A Bandit Racing Engine
Boat Was All Redone This Year, During Hours The Shop Was Closed At Night Time. Spent Tons Of Money Getting The Boat Together And Just Ran Out Of Money. Struggled To Make It To The Last 4 Races But Got There. And Raced Better And Better Every Race.
Bolth Live In Brick Nj, Throttle Man Works At Kurts Marine, Bandit Racing Engines 21 Years Old
Me Myself 19 Years Old Owner Of Boat With My Parents Backing Me With The Payments If Im Tight Each Month. Which I Think I Have Been Since May.
Were Just Trying To Look For Sponsors To Help Us Get Down There For The World, Its Very Hard At A Young Age, I Want To Just Say Thanks One More Time.
Team Papa Dukes
Old 10-22-2004, 06:19 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Gotta love these young guns, trying to make it to Key West.
Attached Thumbnails Sponsorships for key west-954e0071.jpg   Sponsorships for key west-_m9t8636.jpg  
Old 10-22-2004, 09:42 PM
Registered

DUDE,

The Steering wheel is on the wrong side!!!

Quick Reply: Sponsorships for key west

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.