Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
A Very Special Thank You To So Many People! >

A Very Special Thank You To So Many People!

Notices

A Very Special Thank You To So Many People!

Old 10-25-2004, 09:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: A Very Special Thank You To So Many People!

Shane,

The better half and I are both very thankful that you are on the road to recovery. We may tease you (sometimes to your face but often behind your back ) but it's only 'cause we like you! We're looking forward to seeing you in the very near future and we'll come up there if you can't/don't make it down here with your better half!

Paul and Valentina
Old 10-26-2004, 07:10 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Shane
Fudgepacker...I mean airpacker... hopefully I will be well enough to ride Ontario this winter. At this point I could not care less who is faster, even though we both KNOW I will be, so long as I can RIDE! EAT MY SNOW DUST!
KNOW? .......Just because your boat is faster than mine( you do have 2 engines and all ) doesn't mean your sled is.

DOO RULES

YAMAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously though, good to see your fighting spirit is alive and well. Heal fast Shane so you can come up here and I can change your name to SHAME
Old 10-26-2004, 07:41 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Airpacker
KNOW? .......Just because your boat is faster than mine( you do have 2 engines and all ) doesn't mean your sled is.

DOO RULES

YAMAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously though, good to see your fighting spirit is alive and well. Heal fast Shane so you can come up here and I can change your name to SHAME

I really hope to make it there with excavator this February. Just need to keep close eye on the healing. But the rate that I am going at now, it hink it will be very likely! You should try a little trip down this way to "mix it up" little. Hope to see you soon my Canadian friend!
Old 10-26-2004, 07:42 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Miller
Shane,

The better half and I are both very thankful that you are on the road to recovery. We may tease you (sometimes to your face but often behind your back ) but it's only 'cause we like you! We're looking forward to seeing you in the very near future and we'll come up there if you can't/don't make it down here with your better half!

Paul and Valentina

Miller,

Thanks! Hope to see you soon as well my friend. Call me at home when you can. I don't have your new office phone yet.

Thanks.

Shane
Old 10-26-2004, 01:23 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by EvilTwin
Is that why you are only 60% man??!!! JOKING!!!
Actually with the exchange today it's more like 83%.

Whatever the rate is the result was enough for me to go out in the rough stuff on lake Champlain while others lounged at the Marina!!!

Old 10-26-2004, 05:58 PM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Shane:

Great to see you back........ but..... you put Steve David's name too far down on the thank you list. I understand he did the special prayer for the flipping of boats (I think it's called the "mikveh" in yiddish)....or was it the prayer for the inside lane at turn one (Also known as the "bris"). In any event it probably had nothing to do with your recovery, but is responsible for the weird dreams you had in the hospital....(or maybe that was the food!).

Any way great to see you back and aside from not clearing up your previous awkward personality, I am glad everything is going in the right direction.

T2x
Old 10-26-2004, 07:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by T2x
Shane:

Great to see you back........ but..... you put Steve David's name too far down on the thank you list. I understand he did the special prayer for the flipping of boats (I think it's called the "mikveh" in yiddish)....or was it the prayer for the inside lane at turn one (Also known as the "bris"). In any event it probably had nothing to do with your recovery, but is responsible for the weird dreams you had in the hospital....(or maybe that was the food!).

Any way great to see you back and aside from not clearing up your previous awkward personality, I am glad everything is going in the right direction.

T2x
English PLEASE!
Old 10-27-2004, 07:05 AM
Registered

I think we should have a LACE party in Shane's honor when he is up to it!
Old 10-27-2004, 07:43 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GLH
Actually with the exchange today it's more like 83%.

Whatever the rate is the result was enough for me to go out in the rough stuff on lake Champlain while others lounged at the Marina!!!

The exchange rate is much better now. I will give you the 83%.

I was out in that stuff for a little while as well. It was just a miserable day. I was also one of the few that did the run with you later that evening. That was nice. I got some good pics of you and John as I went by you.

Shane,

Did you already get your new sled?
Old 10-27-2004, 07:50 AM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

LACE?? That ought to give the new plumbing the acid test!

Quick Reply: A Very Special Thank You To So Many People!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.