Notices

Powder Coating in NJ?

Old 10-25-2004, 04:34 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Powder Coating in NJ?

Panther, I'm central west NJ, I haven't used them yet but I have been told King's Coatings in Allentown Pa. is good. I have 2 pieces I'm going to drop off soon, so I'll find out first hand. Doug
Old 10-25-2004, 07:48 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Panther
Thanks, I spoke to Mike at ICT! Good guy, good prices!

Panther

thanks
Old 10-26-2004, 08:07 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by SLINGSHOT
thanks
Slingshot, I'm dropping the platform off with a friend to have a bent tube replaced. As soon as it is finished I'll call you up so I can drop it off.

I'm contemplating having the bolster frames powder coated as well. Do you think you can email ( [email protected] ) me an estimate on the whole job? In the end it would be the platform (white), two bolster frames (white), and the trim indicator bezel (teal).

Oh yeah, spoke to my sister last night to see if her boyfriend has any more pieces to add. He is re-rigging his boat and I asked her if he needs anything else to be done, I'll let you know.

Thanks!
Old 10-27-2004, 05:38 PM
JON242

I've used King's. Good job and pretty cheap but I think they do mostly industrial stuff.

Old 10-27-2004, 05:41 PM
Registered

Slingshot, I'm dropping the platform off with a friend to have a bent tube replaced. As soon as it is finished I'll call you up so I can drop it off.

I'm contemplating having the bolster frames powder coated as well. Do you think you can email ( [email protected] ) me an estimate on the whole job? In the end it would be the platform (white), two bolster frames (white), and the trim indicator bezel (teal).

Oh yeah, spoke to my sister last night to see if her boyfriend has any more pieces to add. He is re-rigging his boat and I asked her if he needs anything else to be done, I'll let you know.

Thanks!
I will email you in the am
Old 11-11-2004, 09:01 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Slingshot, it was nice meeting you and your brother last night! Excellent shop, I was impressed!!
Old 11-11-2004, 12:26 PM
Registered

Slingshot, it was nice meeting you and your brother last night! Excellent shop, I was impressed!!
THANK YOU!!
Old 11-22-2004, 08:56 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Slingshot,

Thanks for everything, the platform came out great!

I may have some more stuff...... I need to take a look at the budget but I may want to do the bezel for the trim indicator, and throttle knobs. Clint showed me some of the colors Saturday and I think the Billet colors would look pretty sweet. He showed me the fuel fill cap on the Checkmate, it looked really nice. I would need a Billet Teal.

I'll keep you posted..

Panther
Old 11-22-2004, 09:25 AM
RHC
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey mike So when is this thread going to get poofed? Marc
Old 12-16-2008, 09:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Powder coating

Hello everyone. Just answering the thread. My name is jon and have a small powdercoating shop in Edison NJ. The name is Central Jersey powder coat. Web is www.centraljerseypowdercoat.com. Feel free to visit our site and e-mail me for any questions about coating. We have good references and a ton of happy customers.

Quick Reply: Powder Coating in NJ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.