wow, never seen service this bad >

wow, never seen service this bad

Notices

wow, never seen service this bad

Old 10-26-2004, 06:08 PM
Steve_H

Default Re: wow, never seen service this bad

i feel your pain!!!!

my dsl stopped working over a month ago.
figured it was a virus (running very slow) so i re-formated the puter however i dont have the installation cd to re-install dsl.
called sbc "tech support" 5 friggin weeks ago to get the cd.
guess what , im still waiting
hopefully , these corporate geniuses will figure out outsourcing DOESNT WORK!!!!

copy of an email i sent yesterday to the "director of customer service": how much you wanna bet i never get a reply

I'm writing you in hopes you will do something about the worst customer service I think I've ever received from a company.
I've been trying to get an Enternet 300 installation CD from your technical support people for well over a month.
I've called them probably a total of 20 times , been promised the CD within a few days , been promised a follow-up call to see if it arrived , all to no avail. Each and every time I'm told I will receive the CD within a few days. TIME AFTER TIME!!!!!
I've even identified the problem FOR them. my "billing zip code 64063" is different then my "service zip code 64081" for some odd reason. Yet they cant seam to send me a CD.
To top it off , today , one of your level-2 personnel , a man named "Fouad" , who was extremely rude , hung up on me abruptly after telling me there was nothing else he could do for me!!!! I've waited for 5 weeks to get this CD and this is how I'm treated? What does a customer have to do to get some attention? 20 MORE calls???????

Please help.

Steve xxxxxxx
404 SW xxxxxx St.
Lees Summit , Mo.

DSL # 816-525-XXXX
Daytime 816-524-XXXX

Old 10-26-2004, 06:11 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

george carlin said it right when he said the person who coined the term customer service was probobly bleeding from the ass
Old 10-26-2004, 06:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Know someone who had a MONEY MARKET account that would actually LOSE money every so often.....

hmmm...
Old 10-26-2004, 06:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Shanghied Again
We just had Verizon takes us for a ride, My son lost his phone yesterday went to Verizon (Have Insurance) One more month to go on the contract. The first Verizon store wouldn't give us the time of day! Real A#$#. Now e showed this jerk that we can upgrade on line, he didn't want to hear it!!
Went to the next Verizon store in the Mall, Almost the same treatment seams like they sign you up and (Up Yours) The new phone would cost us $259 not $79 for 2 for one according to there add or our account according to the computer. That both counter people said that the computer account isn't true! (Great Training)
Well that was it for me! Went over to T-Moble signed up 2 Camera phones $60 and a 1 year contract instead of a 2 year contract that Verizon has.

Called Verizon today to cancel we know there is a $175 cancelation fee. But they are saying we have two phones one account $350 Disconect fee. After arguing with the idiot now they try to pursuade us to stay, they will give us 2 phones 1 month free yada yad yada... at this point my only saying was I will pay the 350 so you people can go away and put your phone and service were the sun don't shine..
I had Verizon for 10 Years I guess loyalty means nothing to a big company.

Wait until you are out of contract..... I dont think God is treated as good On contract- My phone broke
200$ or we can spread it out over a year if you add another one year to contract
off contract- I broke my phone, need a new one.
200$ or spread out over year
- Nextel is 3 stores down
I can do 39.99 with all accessories

Old 10-26-2004, 09:02 PM
Registered

I had a problem with AMEX last year after a week of runaround I sued the ba*ta#ds they sent me a check including atty's fees. Next time I won't wait so long to sue! They don't seem to want to go to court over $600.
Old 10-26-2004, 09:57 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

We have support people from India in our office to support some of the programs we use. On more than one occasion I asked an India support person to email me their questions and answers because I could not understand them.
Old 10-26-2004, 11:32 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i had an indian that worked for me once about to years ago, he complained about me because I made him eat a hamburger at lunch, I just couldn't help my self, i wanted to see how far I could push this prick, I couldn't stand him.
Old 10-27-2004, 12:03 AM
Registered

Geeeez! Weez americhans on this thead sure can spell and give appions about stuf here huh? The internet is kool!
Old 10-27-2004, 06:50 AM
Registered

Thumbs down Re: wow, never seen service this bad

My sister has been fighting with AmEx for two years. She sent in a check to pay off her account, which they claim was never received. When she sent them a copy of the front and back of the cancelled check, they claimed it wasn't ledgible. They reported to the credit bureau for non-payment, and she had to get an attorney.

__________________________________________________ ______
Why be half assed, when you can be all ass.
Old 10-27-2004, 07:50 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

You can not blame the companies for trying to increase their bottom line. It is aparrent that unless people stop using companies that outsource then it will continue to happen. HOWEVER people like the cheaper prices, and more often then not buy the cheaper rather then the quality product. This is nothing new, I do not like it but it is nothing new. Slam the AMEX and DELL all you want for doing that but I am not so sure it is correct to slam the people at the other end of the line. They are just doing what they are told to do. Not thier fault.

Jon

Quick Reply: wow, never seen service this bad

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.