wow, never seen service this bad >

wow, never seen service this bad

Notices

wow, never seen service this bad

Old 10-26-2004, 12:38 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default wow, never seen service this bad

as many of you know I am a financial planner. I just got off the phone with american express, just trying to follow up on a transfer of assets. holly macral what a bunch of morons. first off after being transfered to 3 different departments they said that they never recieved the paper work and i would have to re send it, but i had a return reciept, so I knew they got it, but it turns out they gave me the wrong address. so the put me on hold while the tried to locate the paper work.(they then hung up on me). so I call back and finally get to the right department again and they said the transfer went out 3 days ago, but only part of it cuz they lost half of the paper work. olso I found it very strange that nobody I talked to could speak a lick of english, so I started asking these people were they were, I spoke with people in india, the phillipiens, never anyone in the united states. these are not the kind of jobs we need to be out sourcing because costomer service goes to hell and the just don't give a chit. when there is a real problem and they don't know the answer , they just hang up on you and there isn't a dam thing you can do about it, except get pissed and break your phone on your desk like i just did, this is why I am venting on here.
Old 10-26-2004, 12:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: wow, never seen service this bad

Jasen,

When ACATING from AMEX, it is best to have the client on the phone, call the 800#, have them execute the trade and send a check. For rollovers, just have them make check payable to You the successor custodian, FBO (client's name, IRA Rollover) and send the check. I usually see the $$ within a week.
Old 10-26-2004, 12:49 PM
Registered

Have you had any issues with Dell computers and tried to get help? Good luck...unless you can communicate in forms of Arabic you are SCREWED. I have actually talked to Dell technicians that I had to hang up and call back hoping to get one who spoke better English. I know that my redneck is hard to understand but at least it's a form of English

What's the world coming to
Old 10-26-2004, 12:50 PM
Registered

As far as outsourcing foes, check with John Kerry, he has a plan on how to combat this....funny, over 50% of HEINZ is bottled outside of the U.S.!
Old 10-26-2004, 12:51 PM
Registered

that sort of stuff just grinds me to no end, that is why I switched from MCI, every one of their cs people sounded like they were in India, and after long holds, switching from one department to the next, constant problems with my business voice mail I switched back to SBI, now MCI keeps sending me free credits to go back, no way. Another one is HP trying calling them for service on your printer same run around. This whole outsourcing of these type of jobs is a real worry of mine
Old 10-26-2004, 12:59 PM
Registered

shane, unfortunatly this is non acat, it it a tsa rollover, and depending on wich product and wich state depends on who handles it there, I have been doing this a long time and am a master at efficient transfers but these people are unbielevable, from sending wrong paper work, to giving me the wrong addresses, losing the paper work, and not speaking any english. the name of the company is american express and I don't think one person working there is american!!!!!
Old 10-26-2004, 01:01 PM
Registered

Received 43 Likes on 24 Posts

I was on the phone with Dell for tech service there basic answer is to reformat your computer.
Old 10-26-2004, 01:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by hugetime1
...olso I found it very strange that nobody I talked to could speak a lick of english...
I had the same problem with Bank of New York on Friday, except I was speaking with the office in MANHATTAN!!! Took 3 people 30 minutes to do a very simple thing.
Old 10-26-2004, 02:00 PM
Offshore Addiction

here's an amex screw up boating related,I sent a check to innovation,they never got it,amex billed me over and over and swore up and down the check was cashed,ok,finally had them send me a copy of the check,turns out somehow amex ended up with the check in there mailbox,cashed it,never applied it anywhere and was billing me for it,talk about 26 people that could not beleive this at amex and 30 days later got it straightened out,haven't ever used them again,and quit taking them at the shop,piss on um.

Old 10-26-2004, 02:06 PM
Registered

Here is a toon for you that will help relieve some of your customer service woes.
http://www.illwillpress.com/tech.html

Quick Reply: wow, never seen service this bad

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.