Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Key West T-Shirt (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/89430-key-west-t-shirt.html)

Ms PatriYacht 10-27-2004 04:46 PM

Key West T-Shirt

1 Attachment(s)
There is still time...order today! Please look at the other thread and contact KeyDesigns email [email protected] or call 305-292-7667, or stop by the store at 310 Duval Street if you are in Key West for the race. If you cannot make it down to the race, you can have your ordered shipped.

packinair 10-27-2004 05:12 PM

Re: Key West T-Shirt

very cool but IMHO I like the big logo on the back and small in the breast...

Phantom1 10-27-2004 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
What do you guys think about this tee shirt design, would you buy them for $18.00 a piece, you could pick them up in Key West at the OSO rig or the party. We are trying to decide on quantities and if we should go ahead with getting them printed so your input is important.

It would be printed on the front of a good quality white tee shirt, ladies tanks will also be available. If you think you would buy one please post sizes and quantities and then we will let you know if we are going ahead with it.

The Keydesign logo will not be on the shirt, that is just for the designers protection. The boat does belong to one of our board members, any guesses??

That is an absolutely beautiful boat...........but why not put a race boat on the shirt? Just curious.

bouyhunter 10-27-2004 05:30 PM

I like it, I'll buy it.
but I do agree with above post's - I prefer a pic on the back, and a logo on the breast.

I also love the boat, but a race boat would be more appropriate - after all,
THIS IS KEY WEST WORLDS!!!!!! :D :D

bouyhunter 10-27-2004 05:32 PM

Or put a picture of the Offshore Only boat in there (don't wanna play favoritism to anyone team...

Ron P 10-27-2004 05:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a nice photo of mine from last year that you can use.

Email me and I'll send you the larger high res image.

BLACKBUCA 10-27-2004 05:51 PM

Count me in for 4 two XL and two 2XL

Drew Z

BobbyB 10-27-2004 05:54 PM

I would buy some.

Tempest38 10-27-2004 06:00 PM

I too prefer the graphics on the back but either way I'll take two XL's.
Obviously I can't be in the Keys this week but I like the shirts and want to help support those who have helped support us leading up to the big days tomorrow and Friday.
Don

Quiet Storm 10-27-2004 06:23 PM

[QUOTE=bouyhunter]I like it, I'll buy it.
but I do agree with above post's - I prefer a pic on the back, and a logo on the breast.

I also love the boat, but a race boat would be more appropriate - after all,
THIS IS KEY WEST WORLDS!!!!!! :D :D[/QUOTE

I agree with bouyhunter but if you want a picture of my Sonic :rolleyes: I'll send you two :drink: