Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   My Winter Project (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/89603-my-winter-project.html)

Danny Usnik 04-01-2005 07:10 AM

Re: My Winter Project

Originally Posted by SKRAMER
I think when the graphics start in the front and fade the the back it makes the boat look short. You never want to make your boat to look short. :evilb: Just my .02

Is that why when Sonya body paints you she starts in the back and fades to the front. :D :D

Queenie 04-01-2005 07:18 AM

Originally Posted by Danny Usnik
Is that why when Sonya body paints you she starts in the back and fades to the front. :D :D

LMAO :D :D :D Good one Dano!

Barbie Claws

Queenie 04-01-2005 07:20 AM

Adam, copying the scheme of another boat in my opinion is the highest form of compliment you could give. I like the scheme you have picked out.

I understand you're boat is located over the by ice cream stand in Fairport. Rob and I would like to swing by and see what you have going on there. Are you like us and basically living where your boat is stored? :D

(sorry for the thread drift Scotty)

SKRAMER 04-01-2005 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by Danny Usnik

You got it. It makes me look longer. :evilb:

SKRAMER 04-01-2005 09:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Adam this is the paint job I was telling you about. Wish I would have seen it before I painted.

Queenie 04-01-2005 09:19 AM

Adam this is the paint job I was telling you about. Wish I would have seen it before I painted.

Scotty, I love the scheme you have on it now, but I agree that if there was a choice, the one above is it! Still, you'll be kickin it out Lake Erie so we'll see and hear you coming either way sweetie.

Shore Thing 04-01-2005 09:22 AM

In my opinion, dark colors on the bow make the boat look shorter.

LEOPAJM 04-01-2005 01:40 PM

I thought that was your paint job ??? **** , they are all starting to look the same to me !!! :rolleyes:

Queenie 04-01-2005 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by LEOPAJM
I thought that was your paint job ??? **** , they are all starting to look the same to me !!! :rolleyes:

Is that because yours is all red? :evilb: :eek: :D :drink:

Kidding sweetie.....couldn't stop myself fast enough.

Barb

SKRAMER 04-01-2005 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by LEOPAJM

Hey we could use an update on the Saber's paint job.