Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   My Winter Project (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/89603-my-winter-project.html)

mkramer 04-18-2005 04:41 PM

Re: My Winter Project

Originally Posted by inbetween
Yellow and orange. If I had an official photographer, I'd have pics. Any volunteers for a paint mask install? :D Need to put on about 100 feet of computer cut mask on Tues eve. :D.

If you need a photographer, just ask...... :rolleyes:

I got a digital camera... :D

Well..............it was my wifes christmas present but she doesn't mind me using it...... :evilb: :evilb:

I can take some this week..........my boats almost ready for the water anyway.........I think I'll be first to go in :eek: :eek: :eek:

inbetween 04-18-2005 05:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by mkramer
If you need a photographer, just ask...... :rolleyes:

I got a digital camera... :D

Well..............it was my wifes christmas present but she doesn't mind me using it...... :evilb: :evilb:

I can take some this week..........my boats almost ready for the water anyway.........I think I'll be first to go in :eek: :eek: :eek:

You are more than welcome to take as many photos as you want.......As long as I'm not in them :D We do have a camera, just kinda hard to remember to use it after suckin' in all those paint fumes :p

Beth and I need a ride. Haven't been on a boat since October :mad:

Here's the colors we have on for now.

SKRAMER 04-18-2005 08:35 PM

Is that red or orange?

WAGS382 04-18-2005 08:45 PM

That was not me on the lake , but I sure wish it was. The motors are in and the drives are almost done. We should hit the water by the first week in may. Scott the pictures of the boat outside look really good, now lets see it in the water. Jeff

SKRAMER 04-18-2005 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by WAGS382
That was not me on the lake , but I sure wish it was. The motors are in and the drives are almost done. We should hit the water by the first week in may. Scott the pictures of the boat outside look really good, now lets see it in the water. Jeff

Thanks Jeff. I'm hoping to be in right behind you.

mkramer 04-18-2005 09:03 PM

me too...........

inbetween 04-18-2005 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by SKRAMER
Is that red or orange?

That would be a poor representation of orange. Managed to get one side masked tonight.

Queenie 04-19-2005 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by inbetween
That would be a poor representation of orange. Managed to get one side masked tonight.

The masking is painful! It takes hours to mask and 30 minutes to paint! Ugh!

The only thing we have left to paint is the bow. From there the guy comes back tomorrow night to put the flame stripping on the bow and we should start clearing Friday night. A few touch-ups to fix here and there on Thursday but wow is it exciting to almost have this thing painted.

inbetween 04-21-2005 09:47 PM

Where'd everyone go?

inbetween 04-21-2005 09:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
!.