Notices

New 30' Cigarette?

Old 11-01-2004, 03:36 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: New 30' Cigarette?

it is not a Mystique....Bud told me that it is built as as its own model...looked very nice, sat high and has a rather high fairing....cockpit looked real deep....sorry, I too did not take my camera by mistake....no options offered on the boat, it will only be built as shown at the show (as per Bud)...however, that's hard to believe....he told me that the Mystique cost almost as much to build as the TG, thus the market wasn't there because could have a TG for a bit more....nice boat though
Old 11-01-2004, 04:14 PM
Registered

Received 2,972 Likes on 982 Posts

It's called a "Vice", 80+ w/496HO's. Someone post some pics of this thing....
Old 11-01-2004, 04:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yup..82-83 is what they told us! Someone must have some pictures!
Old 11-01-2004, 04:58 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

so they just threw away the mystique mold then built an ALL new 30 footer? yeh right... and my playboy isnt a revamped cafe... and the cafe open wasnt an ocean hawk... they probably want to distance themselves from the mistake er i mean mystique due to its unpopularity( love the boat almost got one) and porping on the nonstep models (9) the T/S (3) are real nice(12 total)... i think due to national flooding the BIG dollar market (#6s big power) they are trying to dip onto a new market at least temporarally to keep production #s steady... this is only a GUESS!!
Old 11-01-2004, 05:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by dreamer
so they just threw away the mystique mold then built an ALL new 30 footer? yeh right... and my playboy isnt a revamped cafe... and the cafe open wasnt an ocean hawk... they probably want to distance themselves from the mistake er i mean mystique due to its unpopularity( love the boat almost got one) and porping on the nonstep models (9) the T/S (3) are real nice(12 total)... i think due to national flooding the BIG dollar market (#6s big power) they are trying to dip onto a new market at least temporarally to keep production #s steady... this is only a GUESS!!
ALSO, CIGARETTE MADE TWO OTHER MYSTIQUES THAT HAVE NO STEPS AND NO NOTCH IN 2002, I OWN ONE, AND THERE IS VERY LITTLE PORPING, I KNOW THAT MY OLD BOAT, 99 TOPGUN HAD MORE OF A PORPING ISSUE THAN MY MYSTIQUE. I HAVE HAD TWO OTHER TOPGUNS AND I WILL SAY THE MYSTIQUE THAT I OWN IS BY FAR THE BEST RIDING CIGARETTE I HAVE OWNED. HAVE A NICE DAY...........................
Old 11-01-2004, 06:42 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i hate to be pissing in someone's cheerios, but that boat in the foreground has to be the ugliest thing i've seen in a long time...the graphics and interiors on these boats has just gotten completely out of hand...
Old 11-01-2004, 06:49 PM
Registered

Have to agree with Sean on that one!
Old 11-01-2004, 07:23 PM
Registered

Sean -

I couldn't agree more. I spent some time on Saturday checking out the cigarettes at the show, and the color combo's did nothing for me. It was funny to overhear people just fawning all over the various sales people and telling them how awesome the boats looked...I thought they were pretty ugly.
Of all the cigs, that little 30 footer looked the nicest. I'm sorry I didn't take a pic of it. It was really subtle in comparison...

Hans
Old 11-01-2004, 07:28 PM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Sean
i hate to be pissing in someone's cheerios, but that boat in the foreground has to be the ugliest thing i've seen in a long time...the graphics and interiors on these boats has just gotten completely out of hand...

Amen brother...
Old 11-01-2004, 07:33 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by scottsumrall
I THINK THAT A GOOD BUY, 1ST THING IS THAT ITS BRAND NEW, 2ND A NEW TOP GUN WHICH IS ONLY ABOUT 6AND HALF FOOT LONGER WILL RUN YOU ABOUT 325K. I KNOW THAT MY 2002 MYSTIQUE WITH 500EFIS AND XR DRIVERS HAD A COST NEW OF 289K WITH CUSTOM PAINT AND MYCO TRAILER. 199K FOR THIS BOAT IS A STEAL......................
Ok ..first let me say that ALL CAPITAL LETTERS MEANS YOUR YELLING !
200K for any 30 foot boat is a RIP OFF !

Quick Reply: New 30' Cigarette?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.