Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   We got screwed on Performance Boat TV today (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/89632-we-got-screwed-performance-boat-tv-today.html)

Formula Outlaw 10-31-2004 04:34 PM

We got screwed on Performance Boat TV today

So I rush in at 4:59, flip on Sunshine channel to watch our OSO Boat show and have to suffer through fifteen minutes of SEC women's volleyball. So the boat show started fifteen minutes late and at 5:30 they leave the program to go back to regular schedule, so we only got fifteen minutes of the program.

OSO, demand our full time allotment, PLEASE......

Formula Outlaw 10-31-2004 04:42 PM

Re: We got screwed on Performance Boat TV today

We need to make our extreme displeasure known.

johnnyboatman 10-31-2004 06:00 PM

yes that sucked,but really it was raining here and everytime the show came on from commercials the sat would loose the pic, when comercial came on played fine :hothead:

Formula Outlaw 10-31-2004 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by johnnyboatman
yes that sucked,but really it was raining here and everytime the show came on from commercials the sat would loose the pic, when comercial came on played fine :hothead:

THAT is just plain cruel.....

Michael1 10-31-2004 10:35 PM

Don't know if you get Dish Network, but I believe the show was on the Men's Channel.

Michael

Payton 11-01-2004 06:24 AM

I can't find it on Direct TV.

ofshore 11-01-2004 06:44 AM

Yeah that did suck the only thing that made it kind of bearable was the one cute chick playing volleyball:D

It really didn't bother me too much because i watched it on the men's channel at 6:30 but if i didn't have that ability i'd be pissed. You would think that they could skip one of the endless fishing programs on after PBTV and show the program but i guess not.

Stillcrazy 11-01-2004 08:03 AM

Hey guys, I already sent them a zinger. Do the same. They also change their programing schedule without notice so that if you try to tape it you get womens knitting championship when you look at tape.

Michael1 11-01-2004 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by Payton
I can't find it on Direct TV.

It was on Channel 218, the Men's Channel last night at 3:30 Pacific.

There was even an ad for OSO!

Michael

frequentflyer 11-01-2004 12:40 PM

That really sucked. I made it back to my house @ 5:01 just to see it and then they did that crap. I was pissed.