Considering New Nor-Tech. Need opinions

Notices

Considering New Nor-Tech. Need opinions

Old 11-11-2004, 02:34 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Considering New Nor-Tech. Need opinions

possible a secret agent posing as a fbi agent who is under cover as a cop who went undercover as a disabled vet who owns a lawn care business and helps out at a body shop... i think that would explain it all.

before anybody gets mad, i am just having some fun..
Old 11-11-2004, 02:36 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

tayboat, has this helped you with your decision at all? afterall, this thread started with a guy looking for a nice boat and turned into a pissing match over who builds the best motor...
Old 11-11-2004, 02:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

maybe he's the used car guy in the movie true lies!!!! be careful you don't p on yourself!!!
Old 11-11-2004, 03:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sean H
tayboat, has this helped you with your decision at all? afterall, this thread started with a guy looking for a nice boat and turned into a pissing match over who builds the best motor...
Noticed that myself. Very good reply Sean H
Old 11-11-2004, 03:12 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Worlds Fastest Offshore Pleasureboats

Official APBA Kilo Record - 180.233 MPH
Attached Thumbnails Considering New Nor-Tech. Need opinions-40sktr.gif  
Old 11-11-2004, 03:16 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

is that david scott's boat?
Old 11-11-2004, 03:21 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

yes its the Bacardi O3 boat, I don't know chit about engines or the fastest cats, That is just one of my favorite lookin cats

http://www.nautiboats.com/
Old 11-11-2004, 03:28 PM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

Originally Posted by vette131
open ask your close personal friend how those motors run, he got a good look at the back
of the boat for a few seconds.i'm not here to measure ****'s with you, i just want you to shut up about tmp because you don't know the facts. I stopped in from time to time & watched several motors go together including the 1200's that went in cyclone & i wasn't in california. so get a grip precision marine doesn't need a cheerleader to run there business,so but out. this is suposed to be fun so lets stop the bull. don't make me call arnold & put you on double secret probation!!! p.s. we asked your close personal friend about you & he had no idea who you are, so stop stirring it up so we can get back to boating with friends.

mike pitre, you are a class act, you know steve and i have traded pms this morning and for the lack of a better word you should clam up. ganging up on me is not going to get you anywhere. as for the motors , g teauge dynoed them. truth. now steve addmitted to me in a pm about his actions and i can respect a man who comes clean. i don't want to post that, but i can if you would like. balls in your court. as for precision , they are a great team and i'm not cheerleading for anyone. they have been in business longer than anyone in the area to the best of my knowlage. i call it stabillity. so give it a rest.
Attached Images  

Last edited by open87; 11-15-2004 at 06:43 AM.
Old 11-11-2004, 03:38 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
yes its the Bacardi O3 boat, I don't know chit about engines or the fastest cats, That is just one of my favorite lookin cats

http://www.nautiboats.com/

IMHO, if you are talking "pleasure" cats and the best engines, that boat has to be in there.... to take a line from apache.... skater and sterling, enough said.

Last edited by Sean H; 11-11-2004 at 03:46 PM.
Old 11-11-2004, 06:35 PM
Registered

open i've got nothing but respect for precision marine & there customers. a 36 eliminator
that runs 140 is a serious acomplishment. by aplauding tmp's acomplishments in no way
detracts from any other engine builder. these guys are just trying to grow there business & improve there product. I don't see how trying to spread the word & grow there business
should threaten you or anyone else. it's not necessary for you to attach whenever tmp is
mentioned. if these guys were lying about the engines they build it wouldn't take long for
the market to react & they wouldn't be in business long. why don't you stop by & see for
yourself. I'll be glad to meet you there & shoot the breeze. mike

Quick Reply: Considering New Nor-Tech. Need opinions

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.