Notices

Considering New Nor-Tech. Need opinions

Old 11-05-2004, 04:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Considering New Nor-Tech. Need opinions

Great feedback from all of you.
This has helped alot with my research.
Thank you all very much for your time and info!

I am in touch with Terry...

Thanks again,
tayboat
Old 11-06-2004, 07:33 PM
Banned

Nortech is a first class company, they produce an awesome boat and stand behind it. Terry is a honest cool missourian, who will go out of his way to take care of his customers. I have been in 3 diferent models now and own 2 nortechs and just took on the dealership rights in missouri. I have an 04 50v that is flawless. has 30 hours on it with 850's 6 drives and every option. new retail on it is over 800k. have it listed for 549k. its a great deal. you cannot beat the ride. it can handle any wave conditions. and can run close to 100mph. call me if interested. will have it in key west if you want to demo it. thanks jim midwest performance marine 636 236 4141
Old 11-06-2004, 07:36 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quit wasting your time reading these posts and write the check.
Old 11-07-2004, 10:08 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by totalmp
Gator is right, we haven't been touched by a Skater or MTI either. The new 3600 we're building will have TMP 1600 EFI's, and several tricks to make it outperform any other cat on the water. Besides, these boats destroy rough water.
You have run against Bicardi Silver? And he can't touch you? Seems to me there is rarely a definitive statement like yours that can be backed up. Since MTI and Skater are currently the boats of choice for supercat racing, maybe there are a couple of other boat builders doing nice things too? NK
Old 11-07-2004, 10:26 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Nauti Kitty
You have run against Bicardi Silver? And he can't touch you? Seems to me there is rarely a definitive statement like yours that can be backed up. Since MTI and Skater are currently the boats of choice for supercat racing, maybe there are a couple of other boat builders doing nice things too? NK
skater & mti build great race boats but when it comes to outragous fast cats that have all the creature comforts like ac & generator nortech is hands down the winner. the interior & styling of nortech's sets them apart from the race boat crowd. i've seen several 36&50 nortech cats as well as 43 &50 v's at poker runs & just out boating. can't remember running into bacardi silver though. skater & mti build great boats that are top notch & fast,
but if you want luxury & style with your speed,nortech wins for me.
Old 11-07-2004, 04:13 PM
Registered

Ours is a pleasure boat capable of running speeds in excess of 170 MPH. The boat has a full cabin including A/C, Gen, Full bathroom and queen sized berth. The boat seats 6 people comfortably and runs on pump gas. Three weeks ago, Merritt and Brittani, the spokeswomen for Extreme Motorsports, drove the boat 145 MPH for a TV show with Travel Channel.
So yes, to answer your question we've got a boat that destroys Bacardi Silver and MTI. Its easy to make a race boat go fast. Wait for the new Extreme Edition NorTech.
Old 11-07-2004, 04:21 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

There is a 36 nortech cat in port orange FL that goes 178 mph with KE1300s.Full cabin and all.
Old 11-07-2004, 04:35 PM
dblstck

HUH.........?????? Damn they must be great boats thats why there are so many racing super boat or super cat. Hell the guy racing one in super cat lite is on his second boat and STILL in the back of the pack after like 5 different throttlemen. Guess thats why he has an new 36 Skater on order.

Old 11-07-2004, 04:46 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i think you are confusing pleasure boats and race boats... nor-tech doesn't claim to be a race boat just a h-performance pleasure boat, and a very good one at that. Skaters are the sh*t, but are not for everybody...
Old 11-07-2004, 07:11 PM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

[QUOTE=totalmp].
So yes, to answer your question we've got a boat that destroys Bacardi Silver and MTI.

i call bullchit!!!

Quick Reply: Considering New Nor-Tech. Need opinions

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.