Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Kerry Concedes!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/89793-kerry-concedes.html)

Sunrise Girl 11-03-2004 10:09 AM

Kerry Concedes!!!

FOX News is reporting that John Kerry has called President Bush to concede!!!

waterheater 11-03-2004 10:14 AM

Re: Kerry Conceeds!!!

Amen. :d

Ms PatriYacht 11-03-2004 10:25 AM

:D :woohoo: :D Just heard it on Fox and NBC finally
It's great that Bush won the popular vote as well as the electoral one, this way my vote counted for something :D

Clay Washington 11-03-2004 10:32 AM

Bush Wins Race As Kerry Concedes

Sloman 11-03-2004 10:35 AM

it's good to see there were over 3million votes as well that spoke to keep Kerry out :D

Reed Jensen 11-03-2004 10:35 AM

W !!!! He just got Nevada too........ :D

SCARY31 11-03-2004 11:01 AM

I Hope The F#ck Heads In Hollywood Finally Get It,we Don't Care What They Think!!!

The Fat Lady Is Singing!

Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwww!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

BajaRunner 11-03-2004 11:02 AM

just got the email from cnn.

PhantomChaos 11-03-2004 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by SCARY31
I Hope The F#ck Heads In Hollywood Finally Get It,we Don't Care What They Think!!!

The Fat Lady Is Singing!

:confused: :confused: :confused:

FunHome 11-03-2004 11:21 AM

I think he was refering to Michael Moore and his buddies, not you Nort!!

Spicy 11-03-2004 11:25 AM

I'm just glad it didn't turn into another Florida/Lawyer battle as it was 4 years ago!!!!

LEOPAJM 11-03-2004 12:13 PM

Re: Kerry Concedes!!!

This just in .... Kerry has called Bush back to Flip-flop his concession ... It's not over yet !!! :rolleyes: :D :drink: :p

Tricky919 11-03-2004 12:17 PM

I wonder what monastary George Shoros is going to move into?

SCARY31 11-03-2004 12:28 PM

PhantomChoas my post is directed at the famous librals, not the real people of CA.

Semper Fi 11-03-2004 12:30 PM

[QUOTE=SCARY31]I Hope The F#ck Heads In Hollywood Finally Get It,we Don't Care What They Think!!!
QUOTE]

I agree completely. :D

Panther 11-03-2004 01:20 PM

Question? I wonder why the majority of states "directly" effected by 9/11 voted against Bush?

Neverfastenuf 11-03-2004 01:22 PM

His speech was very well done. Kudos to him. Healing and union is what the nation needs now. Like he finished with, God Bless America.

Sam

BGIII 11-03-2004 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by Panther
Question? I wonder why the majority of states "directly" effected by 9/11 voted against Bush?

Because they almost always do.

The vote is approx. 51%-48%. It's not like everyone in a red state voted Bush and everyone in a blue state voted Kerry. I live in Michigan, I sure hope I don't get labeled a democrat just because my state has been blue since I have been old enough to vote. Believe me, I try everytime to change that, red is my favorite color. :D

What is your point anyway?

MitchStellin 11-03-2004 02:13 PM

Are you a Commie Red BGIII??? :D Bush Wins....let the beatings begin. To all those who voted for Kerry, we know who you are and where you live, a short bus will be by shortly to take you out for a "Dinner" :D Don't plan on being back anytime soon. :D :D

DJD 11-03-2004 02:18 PM

Well said! Those uneducated morons probably still believe their right LOL :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

The Fat Lady Is Singing!

Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwww!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

mjpcowboy 11-03-2004 02:59 PM

The election was not even close. Throw out the left coast and see how much GW won by. :drink: :drink:

thosetwins 11-03-2004 03:12 PM

There is a god!! And BTW F**K those hollywood elite french pantywastes :)

mr_velocity 11-03-2004 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by Panther

Take a ride into Newark, Camden, Trenton they're in your back yard. They're just worried about where they're going to get their next free meal.

Panther 11-03-2004 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by BGIII
What is your point anyway?

It doesn't really matter, it's a moot point now anyway.

SCARABJ 11-03-2004 05:06 PM

The Fat Lady Is Singing!

yes Edwards wife was doing the singing :D

castaway 11-03-2004 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by Mrs Wigginout
FOX News is reporting that John Kerry has called President Bush to concede!!!

FINALLY...

MiamiVice 11-03-2004 05:59 PM

BUSH ! BUSH! BUSH! NOW WE CAN GET ON WITH THE BOMBING AND KILLING. MIDDLE EAST- WIPE IT OUT AND TURN IT TO A KITTY LITTER!!!

Reindl Powerboats 11-03-2004 06:13 PM

May we all pull together and finally get some very impoortant things done!

Tricky919 11-03-2004 06:34 PM

When do we get our free gas ?

n2boatn2 11-03-2004 08:21 PM

MVICE i'm with you give them 24 hours and let the air show begin,,
They couldn't carry out many beheadings if they where duckin and dodging..
I have adopted a little saying" IN LIFE YOU ARE EITHER FOR ME OR AGAINST ME AND THE FENCE SETTERS BELONG TO THE ENEMIES. GET IN or get out of this WONDERFULL COUNTRY WE LIVE IN YOU liberal KERRY supportive DUMACRATS,, I wish all states like the three out west and that little cluster up north would form a counrty of there on and let Kerry be there president!
DUMACRATS war is Hell but this country was founded on it and survives from it and the men that did there duty .....You still have time to move to the middle East and help the poor murderous BASTARDS