Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
I really need the boards help! >

I really need the boards help!

Notices

I really need the boards help!

Old 11-04-2004, 08:37 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: I really need the boards help!

I have an opening for an experienced Pro-e modeler and drawing release checker.

-Greg
Old 11-04-2004, 11:12 AM
Charter Member #37 /Moderator/Platinum Member
Charter Member

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

Cord sorry to hear about the employment and all the other stressful things. I can not remember what trade you did but we have openings here at the newspaper for a Building engineer and a Electronics Tech. If can help let me know and good luck

David

704-634-9004

C. P. B. A. Carolina Power Boat Assoc
Old 11-04-2004, 02:07 PM
Charter Member #71
Charter Member

Received 14 Likes on 3 Posts

check your pm's
Old 11-04-2004, 02:13 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have room for someone good in Myrtle Beach if it helps at all. I will also keep my ears open for you.

I'll put the boat online ASAP.

Good luck
Old 11-04-2004, 02:37 PM
Registered

Check Out Some Of The Larger General Contractors Around Milwaukee ,i Know Some Of Them Are Looking For Project Managers.

Cg Schmidt
Hunzinger
Mortenson
Redmond
Vjs
Findorff
Cullen
Old 11-04-2004, 04:35 PM
Registered

Tim,

Geez I'm sorry to hear this. This might be a stupid question but what about drawing up house plans? I know several in my area that are doing it right now and they are really swamped with work right now making some good money to boot. Man if there is anything I can do to help I'm willing. You bought my membership 6 months ago so man if I can repay in anyway just name it.
Old 11-04-2004, 04:40 PM
Member #9
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Tim, 'scary' is on to something, you might want to take your Architectural background and look into being a project manager for one of the GC's. Some of the smaller GC's might be easier to get your foot in. Or some of the larger home builders...
Old 11-04-2004, 05:09 PM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

Scary-you obviously are from Milwaukee. The firm that I was just at did alot of work for Redmond. I actually applied to them about a year ago back when their architectural department was being shook up. From what I could see looking in from the outside, their business philophy really doesn't jive with mine. Man they really work their people.

I actually had two firms call me up today to schedule interviews. One is the Kohl's corporation. I'd really rather not be doing corporate work, but a job is a job. The second one was for a residental architectural firm. There are not many architectural firms out there because the market doesn't support them. Not many people are willing to spend the money for custom designs anymore. That said, I do have my name on the call list for the next turn of the yellow pages. I'll be listed under residental home designers. AudioFn does have me working on some plans for him, but I'm doing them on a favor basis. I have a half dozen other leads out there, two of which are really juicy, but non are ready to pull the trigger. They'll proably give me the green light right after I get a job.
Old 11-04-2004, 05:19 PM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

Dan-I got your pm, replying now.

97-I still think the name is a darn good one. Just wish I had the capital to take the jump. The rules are that when you have the money, you won't have the time. Lots of time=no money.

BAF-I'm proably the very last sales person that you'd want on the floor. It takes the right person to do sales, that's not me. Thank you for the offer though. There is another member that is looking for a sales position. If I recall, he was at National.

Vagrant-I'm an architect.

Greg-My neighbor is also looking for a pro-e modeler. Unfortinatly, I have absolutly no experience with that program.

Boomer-Mequon sure is a nice place to live. We're pretty happy here. That said, I'm going to hold onto your offer for a little while longer...
Old 11-04-2004, 08:11 PM
Registered

Cord,

Sorry to hear this. If your interested in the Cleveland, Ohio market, let me know. I have contacts in commercial & residential construction. Business is booming over here.

Mark

Quick Reply: I really need the boards help!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.