New Florida Cigarette Dealer

Notices

New Florida Cigarette Dealer

Old 11-04-2004, 01:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Florida Cigarette Dealer

Cigarette Racing Team™ Strengthens Home Turf

Pierre Gaudreau, President of Hideaway Marina, a leading yacht brokerage and full service and storage facility in South Florida, knows boats and his customers. Gaudreau made his mark in the boating industry as he introduced and helped make the Sunseeker performance yachts. He built his business by providing customers with top-level professional service and turn-key enjoyment of their boats.

Cigarette Racing Team, Pierre Gaudreau and Hideaway Marina have teamed up, making Gaudreau an exclusive Cigarette dealer, along with veteran Phil Lipschutz of Lip Ship Performance in Miami. “My clients know that I only represent the best, " Says Gaudreau, "Cigarette has proven itself over many years. It is an incredible name -- high quality, performance and customization-that is Cigarette."

The boating market is changing according to Gaudreau. "Yachting customers love and want powerboats and people with bigger boats are re-thinking boating," he says, "There is a move to a smaller boat and you also have the multiple-boat owner who would like to add a Cigarette to his collection."

"Skip [Braver, Cigarette and CEO,] is an outstanding businessman. I know I can count on him giving 100% to the company," he states, noting the company’s acquisition by Braver and partner Neill Hernandez, and the improvements to the brand over the past three years. "It is a great advantage to have the factory in my backyard so I can keep informed on my customers' boats and take them there to see the building of their boats in progress," he adds, "Customer Service is the key and together with Cigarette I can ensure a high standard."

Hideaway Marina in Pompano Beach, just north of Ft. Lauderdale, has been a full-service Mercruiser dealer and in-and-out storage facility since 1992; it was recently revamped and updated to store boats up to 50 feet, “We're going to cater to Cigarette owners and buyers and provide the best service to make boating a pleasure," states Gaudreau, "When you talk performance boats, you're talking Cigarette."
Old 11-04-2004, 03:49 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts
Default Re: New Florida Cigarette Dealer

Congrats!!! and welcome to OSO!!
Old 11-04-2004, 04:00 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Martin Offshore....... where the "World Champion" in the cig logo comes from!!!
Old 11-04-2004, 04:10 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by d-hlaw

That's the way to roll out the welcome mat!!

Many folks often wonder why many of the class people in the marine industry don't post on OSO. They avoid it like the plague because there will always be someone that tries to stir up some chit. It just doesn't make sense.
Old 11-04-2004, 04:11 PM
Registered

Cigarette................... Todd and I earned them a national title and a world title ..... Imagine that
Old 11-04-2004, 04:16 PM
Registered

Sad thing about today's society...people forget who "brought 'em to the table"

Welcome to OSO...let the addiction begin
Old 11-04-2004, 04:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by craig223

That's the way to roll out the welcome mat!!

Many folks often wonder why many of the class people in the marine industry don't post on OSO. They avoid it like the plague because there will always be someone that tries to stir up some chit. It just doesn't make sense.
Its not a hack on Pierre... its a statement on the situation. Martin is the place to buy Cigarettes irrespective of whether Skip gives them a franchise. Nothing like getting your boat from a place that can dial in, get top speed and handling, and teach you how to run it safely.... Only a few people qualified to do that, period. The day the factory stopped listening to and learning from Tres is the day things went the wrong direction. They need to concentrate on the bottom of the boat before trying to update the top!!!
Old 11-04-2004, 04:29 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

Its not a hack on Pierre... its a statement on the situation. Martin is the place to buy Cigarettes irrespective of whether Skip gives them a franchise. Nothing like getting your boat from a place that can dial in, get top speed and handling, and teach you how to run it safely.... Only a few people qualified to do that, period. The day the factory stopped listening to and learning from Tres is the day things went the wrong direction. They need to concentrate on the bottom of the boat before trying to update the top!!!
Martin is no longer a Cigarette dealer and Philly still builds the best Cigarettes.
Old 11-04-2004, 04:32 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by cigdealer1
Cigarette Racing Team™ Strengthens Home Turf

Cigarette Racing Team, Pierre Gaudreau and Hideaway Marina have teamed up, making Gaudreau an exclusive Cigarette dealer, along with veteran Phil Lipschutz of Lip Ship Performance in Miami. “My clients know that I only represent the best, " Says Gaudreau, "Cigarette has proven itself over many years. It is an incredible name -- high quality, performance and customization-that is Cigarette."
So if I read this correctly, Phil Lipschutz is combining his business with Pierre Gaudreau to make one Marine Dealer, at one location, where Cigarettes will be offered ??

I know in the past if you needed certain Cig items that Phil was a great source of help. Was just curious if he was moving to the new north Lauderdale location also.
Old 11-04-2004, 04:33 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by InXS
So if I read this correctly, Phil Lipschutz is combining his business with Pierre Gaudreau to make one Marine Dealer, at one location, where Cigarettes will be offered ??

I know in the past if you needed certain Cig items that Phil was a great source of help. Was just curious if he was moving to the new north Lauderdale location also.
Negative.........

Quick Reply: New Florida Cigarette Dealer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.