Notices

Orlando area OSOer's!!!

Old 11-04-2004, 07:35 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Orlando area OSOer's!!!

Hello,
We are considering buying a 1996 Corvette Grand Sport from Roger's Corvette Sales in Orlando. The pictures look very good, but I would feel more comfortable if I could get an impartial 3rd party to take a look at the car and report its condition. I would really appreciate it.

Craig
Old 11-04-2004, 07:55 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Orlando area OSOer's!!!

I will be on that side of town today, and would be glad to stop by. [you don't have to twist my arm too hard to make me look at vettes] I have purchased from Roger's in the past, and found them to have high quality stuff. Let me know if you're interested, and some info on the car in case they have more than one. [email protected] Gordon cell: 407-718-5467
Old 11-05-2004, 12:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would also have no problem going by and looking a vette at Rogers for you,,just let me know which one it is...and I'll give you an impression of it...I will tell you this though,,,I've bought several vettes from Roger and I would have no problem buying one sight unseen from him on his word of the condition...Personally I deal better with Dave(Rogers brother) or Dave Jr.

If I can be of help feel free to call me......321-239-0367
Nick
Old 11-05-2004, 09:00 PM
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I have also bought a vette from them, and live only 10 minutes away from them. I can take a look at it for you if needed while I am in town this weekend. But as others have said if rogers has it... you can take their word on the condition of the car. They stand behind the cars they sell, no matter of the year. The car I bought was also a 96' but not a grand sport. You will not be dissapointed.
Old 11-05-2004, 09:44 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for all of your generous offers!! TIUFB went and looked at the car and it sounds like it is just as Dave and Roger say it is. We wired the money to them today and will be expecting the car sometime next week. This is my favorite part of OSO!!! I really appreciate all of your willingness to help!!! If I can ever be of assistance to anyone let me know and I will do what I can!!!

Thanks,

Craig