Old 11-18-2004, 05:32 PM
MAXIMA5

Default Re: What happened to National Marine boats

Originally Posted by IDRPSTF
Colin Saad
for
Andrew W. Suhar - Receiver for National Marine

WHORE!!!

It takes some stones to post a list right under someone saying they lost $25K and nobody should buy anything from anyone associated.
I believe that the title of this thread was "WHAT HAPPENED TO THE NATIONAL MARINE BOATS"
not
"***** session"

Old 11-18-2004, 05:44 PM
MAXIMA5

Originally Posted by dreamer
bs colin worked there longer than tim g... and from what i heard if you didnt know what was u had your head in the sand... i guess bill wrenched all the boats himself? moving of motors from boat to boat same for drives and no one there saw what was going on? froudulent paperwork...work orders...mismatched HIN/titles...
plus this "make offer"... i know the real prices they will take... what a mess

Just FYI, I was the Director of Marketing and a salesperson, not a "Director of motor-switching, or "Director of bank Fraud".

I was usually too busy constantly updating the website and the 5 billion magazine ads we were running to do a full criminal investigation on the finance department.

Everyone there just did their individual jobs and assumed that everything was fine, or would work itself out. At most jobs if you bust your ass and work hard, everything usually works out for the better.

Be grateful that if your livelihood is ever at risk because your boss was up to something you wont have an entire website forum dedicated to it

Old 11-18-2004, 06:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bought two boats from National Marine. I know back then (two years ago) there were under the table things going on. And believe me, my salesman was well aware of what was going on. I'm just gland I didn't by a third one there this spring!
Old 11-18-2004, 06:12 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Anybody know where I could get the playlist from the old Natioanal Marine web page? There were some cool songs on it that I can't find anywhere. And yes - I DO feel bad for the guys who got ripped off.
Old 11-18-2004, 06:36 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
Bernie,

I have some decent bids on your boat now that i cleaned it up, so I think we can work something out on your title now. Why don't you get in touch with me tomorrow, so all the OSO j/o's don't get their noses in your deal.
Hey Maxima5 you come on hear to sell boats then call us all OSO jack off's? Man you are one hell of a sales man a guess........

It is quite unsensative to pust that list knowing full well that there are a lot of guys on this board that lost a HUGE amount of money under the hand of a company that you worked for. I am sure that Bill H is NOT the only person that knew what was going on and I hope that a investigation gets them all put in jail.

Jon
Old 11-19-2004, 08:47 AM
MAXIMA5

Originally Posted by Audiofn
Hey Maxima5 you come on hear to sell boats then call us all OSO jack off's? Man you are one hell of a sales man a guess........

It is quite unsensative to pust that list knowing full well that there are a lot of guys on this board that lost a HUGE amount of money under the hand of a company that you worked for. I am sure that Bill H is NOT the only person that knew what was going on and I hope that a investigation gets them all put in jail.

Jon

I agree with your last statement, believe me. I think there is a HUGE case building. they're discovering more and more shady deals as the days go on.
I also have a huge amount of money lost to National. About $25,000 - $30,000 worth of commission i wan;t paid over the last 6 months - plus I lost my house because the day i left National, I had $52.00 in my savings account and couldnt pay any of my bills.
I just neglected to make that public information until now, when I'm being attacked on this website by "mis-informed people" (I think that's more politically correct than the verbage I chose last night whe i was enraged). Andy I worked there from Late August 2003 - July 2004.

and honestly, Bill micromanaged every department. Salesmen didnt even know the true ACV value that was assigned to any boat. We just sold boats, then held our breath while we waited...and waited...and waited...and waited for our commission checks, which ended up being whatevewr they felt like paying us.

I am finished defending myself on this website for Bill's business practices.

Old 11-19-2004, 08:54 AM
MAXIMA5

Originally Posted by wantsa311
Anybody know where I could get the playlist from the old Natioanal Marine web page? There were some cool songs on it that I can't find anywhere. And yes - I DO feel bad for the guys who got ripped off.
I think i have most of the MP3's on my harddrive that I used for the site.
Email me after this is all over and I'll compile a list for you.

Old 11-19-2004, 12:54 PM
Registered

This thread started as a What Happened to the National Marine Boats. Now it is a sales pitch and classifieds for repo boats which I am sure is a subject for many OSO members.
I am truely sorry for each employee and any OSO member who got rooked by this crook. But many of us have known for over a year as to what was going on, because we have friends who have bought boats and knew of shady dealings, so this is why each of us wonders how anyone who knew this guy could be so blind to what is going on around them. Just curious and not making accusations.
Old 11-19-2004, 01:07 PM
Registered

After reading and hearing all the bad dealings with National....I feel lucky to have gotten through pretty much unscathed at this point......
Old 11-19-2004, 02:11 PM
Registered

I feel very bad for the customers of National Marine that got burned. They got robbed.

Im having some difficulty understanding the plight of Maxima5. Even in your posts you say the work environment was unstable and you chose to stay. The fraud was not limited to one incident and it was not a separate activity that buried this company. It was their core business that was corrupt which you where involved.
I don’t care how little communication is happening between departments, when people are not getting paid, or their is gossip about something the boss did, believe me people are talking like school girls.

I aint buyin it.
Signed, just another OSO j/o

Quick Reply: What happened to National Marine boats

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.