Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   help find the perfect boat (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/90092-help-find-perfect-boat.html)

Blaster 11-08-2004 12:16 PM

help find the perfect boat

Hello, I have a Sea Ray 390 EC, love it BUT!

Listed below is what I need to be a happy man
must be Used, I am not rich!. will trade my fresh water 1985 390 EC for pipe dream listed below.

Must have a trailer, Max 9' beam
36' or longer ?
40 Mph cruising speed W/ Economy
Dependable Gas engines/drives
Rough water Design
Large fuel tanks
100 Gl Potable W hot/cold shower
Gen set/Ac/Refridge/stove/Micro
Sleep for 4, mainly 2
Soft top/layout of my EC currently

LEOPAJM 11-08-2004 12:37 PM

Re: help find the perfect boat

You need a 382 Formula ....

GLH 11-08-2004 12:48 PM

Sunseeker SuperHawk 48

I wouldn't say it's perfect but it has all the cra..stuff your looking for. Might need a bladder to get 100 galls of water.

Minx20 11-08-2004 12:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Check the classifieds and the "swap section." The Gen, a/c, hot and cold water, and current layout requirements will narrow you down quite a bit, but you will find in time. I am not up with the current go-fast as to who offers Gen's and a/c, but what you described reminds me of what the Wellcraft Excalibur Eagle 42's were in the mid eighties. Can find some of those that have been well cared for.

E.S.

Stormrider 11-08-2004 12:53 PM

Check for a used Sonic.

TxHawk 11-08-2004 01:14 PM

A Baja 420, or 442 sounds pretty close to what you want. I dont know the capacities though, and they will be triple engine boats.

Steve H 11-08-2004 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by Blaster
Hello, I have a Sea Ray 390 EC, love it BUT!

Listed below is what I need to be a happy man
must be Used, I am not rich!. will trade my fresh water 1985 390 EC for pipe dream listed below.

Must have a trailer, Max 9' beam
36' or longer ?
40 Mph cruising speed W/ Economy
Dependable Gas engines/drives
Rough water Design
Large fuel tanks
100 Gl Potable W hot/cold shower
Gen set/Ac/Refridge/stove/Micro
Sleep for 4, mainly 2
Soft top/layout of my EC currently

My boat is for sale in the classifieds. Link is below. It fits your requirments except for the water capacity. But lots of room for more water tanks. Priced right too!!

Steve H

TxHawk 11-08-2004 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by Steve H
My boat is for sale in the classifieds. Link is below. It fits your requirments except for the water capacity. But lots of room for more water tanks. Priced right too!!

Steve H

Wow, that is a very classy looking boat. What is the min. speed on plane, if you dont mind me asking?

45sonic 11-08-2004 05:17 PM

I've got the right boat for you.

A 1998 Foutain 47 SC. Has all you need

Steve H 11-08-2004 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by ExcaliburHawk40
Wow, that is a very classy looking boat. What is the min. speed on plane, if you dont mind me asking?

It will slow down to a little under 25 with the tabs down and loaded light. (Less than 300 gals fuel)