Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Key West Mug Shots so we know who you are!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/90094-key-west-mug-shots-so-we-know-who-you.html)

R Addiction 11-10-2004 02:17 PM

Re: Key West Mug Shots so we know who you are!!!

Hey I had a bad hair day!! So I chopsticked it!! :D

R Addiction 11-10-2004 02:18 PM

Let alone the shear speed of that Active Thunder distorting my neck!!!

Reed Jensen 11-10-2004 02:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
R boy has grown a beard and stopped dyeing his hair... here is how he will really look at KW,,,,,, :D

Nauti Kitty 11-10-2004 04:10 PM

Ahhhh new moderator please. I can't even begin to explain how much I will dedicate my life to paying Brandon back for that pic of a small LOTO mistake. :eek: Can you say "Dirty Glass?" NK

Nauti Kitty 11-10-2004 04:11 PM

Hey Reed stop painting grey hair on my pictures :mad: NK

BLee 11-10-2004 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by Nauti Kitty
Ahhhh new moderator please. I can't even begin to explain how much I will dedicate my life to paying Brandon back for that pic of a small LOTO mistake. :eek: Can you say "Dirty Glass?" NK

He lives!
I figured if that pic wouldn't draw you out, nothing would! :D :D Are you ready for next week?! We are. :cool: I had to take you under the bus with me, GLH is hammering us! The camera's will be ready for his unfortunate moments caught on camera this weekend!

Can't wait to hear about Fantasy Fest. :drink:

Nauti Kitty 11-10-2004 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by TwinStepGun
He lives!
I figured if that pic wouldn't draw you out, nothing would! :D :D Are you ready for next week?! We are. :cool: I had to take you under the bus with me, GLH is hammering us! The camera's will be ready for his unfortunate moments caught on camera this weekend!

Can't wait to hear about Fantasy Fest. :drink:

Did I go to Fantasy fest?
How do you figure that you're under the bus with me? At least your pic left some wriggle room. :rolleyes:
I will be hunting you and Heineken boy for rebuttal opportunities all weekend or until I lose consciousness. Can't freaken wait. Curt and I are running down around one from port everglades Wednesday so come out haulover and run down to montey's with us. Give me a hollar. NK

GLH 11-10-2004 04:59 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Reed's killing us here, he's making everyone look like Parnell.... well maybe not the first dude... that guy looks like he excels at munching on some balusters.

Main Entry: bal·us·ter
Pronunciation: 'ba-l&-st&r
Function: noun
Etymology: French balustre, from Italian balaustro, from balaustra wild pomegranate flower, from Latin balaustium, from Greek balaustion; from its shape
1 : an object or vertical member (as the leg of a table, a round in a chair back, or the stem of a glass) having a vaselike or turned outline

Reed Jensen 11-10-2004 05:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hmmm.... not too much work on this pic........... :D

Reed Jensen 11-10-2004 05:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Funny how dark my beard still is in the picture........... :D I haven't gone grey like you oldsters..... :eek: