Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   CSI Miami boys in Offshore boats (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/90128-csi-miami-boys-offshore-boats.html)

GLH 11-08-2004 09:55 PM

CSI Miami boys in Offshore boats

Quad outboards getting some good air in the swells.

Bad guy has a big Sunseeker, who says crime doesn't pay.

Ted G 11-08-2004 10:06 PM

Re: CSI Miami boys in Offshore boats

That one they were hanging with over the big ones backed out after it got kinda hinky on him-I wonder who they get to run those boats. They looked like gov't boats but I don't think Uncle is gonna let them play with his toys. Although it is good publicity...

GLH 11-08-2004 10:09 PM

Those were gov boats and helos all right, they have liaison offices to set up stuff like that.

302SR1 11-09-2004 07:28 AM

I was just going to start a post about CSI Miami, and came across this post.

The quad outboard MidNight Express was Bad Ass!!!!!!!!

Milord 11-09-2004 07:47 AM

Originally Posted by 302SR1
The quad outboard MidNight Express was Bad Ass!!!!!!!!

Yes it was. I was also wondering who runs these boats, the water looked fun!

R Addiction 11-09-2004 07:52 AM

That one got all out of shape!! The place I stay at in Key Largo has one of those boats in it's slip...I'll see if I can find the pics :cool:

Crime doesn't pay if Horatio is on the case :rolleyes: But I'd let that blonde chick slap the cuffs on me!! :D

ofshore 11-09-2004 09:32 AM

I've never watched the show before but i just happened to turn on the tv at the end and see the boats cruising across the water. Very nice :D

EvilTwin 11-09-2004 09:40 AM

Did anybody else notice that after they arrived at the Sunseeker and the helicopter shot showed them surrounding the boat, off the back you could see 2 of the (maybe 6) speed boats get really close and then a big wave came and pushed the 2 together pretty hard. Glad it was not my boat.

Milord 11-09-2004 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by EvilTwin
Did anybody else notice that after they arrived at the Sunseeker and the helicopter shot showed them surrounding the boat, off the back you could see 2 of the (maybe 6) speed boats get really close and then a big wave came and pushed the 2 together pretty hard. Glad it was not my boat.

Yep, noticed that and thought the same thing you did!

Quiet Storm 11-09-2004 12:36 PM

I hope they start using more boats in there show. I thought that was great. :D

Wouldn't it be cool to see a big cat or V walk away from the water police? :p

They would have to let them catch them in the end to make it real. :rolleyes: