Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Bad Experience!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/90185-bad-experience.html)

Darkhorse468 11-09-2004 08:52 PM

Bad Experience!!!

Since I cant' do this where it needs to go, I'll do it here, like this so nobody gets pissed, or blocks the thread...and if for some reason it DOES get blocked, then the blocker needs to block my membership too, cause I'll never be back.
That being said, if a supplier tells you about/describes a product to you and when you get it it isn't what they said, or is DEFECTIVE, DONT LET IT SLIDE!!!!! That is fraud and misrepresetation of goods, credit fraud if its on a card, and just plain sleazy business. If you purchase a product they say they can provide, and then they don't/cant for no apparent reason other than selling YOUR parts to somone else who spends more money, then takes over a month to get you yours, tell them to stuff it and go elswhere...their prices arent any better than alot of others, and elswhere you'll get geniune service AND get what you buy...WHEN you buy it!!!! I dont care if they're in magazines OR on T.V.- that doesn't mean they're good, just that they get around. Whether you spend 200.00 or 30,000, you should be treated the same, not like a lesser spender. Yeah I'm pissed, cause I just got jerked around for 1,400.00 over the summer, lost two brand new motors because of it, was told I get some consideration for it if I solved half my problem and bought new parts from them for 4,200.00 more...so I bit. Well, over a month later, and my money is spent, but I still havent received my products...they went out on two complete motors three and a half weeks ago...hummm??? Maybe if I spent more money, I'd have gotten mine first?

Sean H 11-09-2004 08:56 PM

Re: Bad Experience!!!

wtf?

packinair 11-09-2004 09:05 PM

buy a membership and put it where it belongs, where ever the hell that is
http://www.stupidfastboats.com/wtf_lightning.jpg

Sean H 11-09-2004 09:06 PM

go straight to #4, do not pass go, do not collect $200.

packinair 11-09-2004 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by Sean H
go straight to #4, do not pass go, do not collect $200.

:stupid:

Reed Jensen 11-09-2004 09:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Darkhorse468
Since I cant' do this where it needs to go, I'll do it here, like this so nobody gets pissed, or blocks the thread...and if for some reason it DOES get blocked, then the blocker needs to block my membership too, cause I'll never be back.
That being said, if a supplier tells you about/describes a product to you and when you get it it isn't what they said, or is DEFECTIVE, DONT LET IT SLIDE!!!!! That is fraud and misrepresetation of goods, credit fraud if its on a card, and just plain sleazy business. If you purchase a product they say they can provide, and then they don't/cant for no apparent reason other than selling YOUR parts to somone else who spends more money, then takes over a month to get you yours, tell them to stuff it and go elswhere...their prices arent any better than alot of others, and elswhere you'll get geniune service AND get what you buy...WHEN you buy it!!!! I dont care if they're in magazines OR on T.V.- that doesn't mean they're good, just that they get around. Whether you spend 200.00 or 30,000, you should be treated the same, not like a lesser spender. Yeah I'm pissed, cause I just got jerked around for 1,400.00 over the summer, lost two brand new motors because of it, was told I get some consideration for it if I solved half my problem and bought new parts from them for 4,200.00 more...so I bit. Well, over a month later, and my money is spent, but I still havent received my products...they went out on two complete motors three and a half weeks ago...hummm??? Maybe if I spent more money, I'd have gotten mine first?

Did you buy your stuff from this guy?.......... :o

packinair 11-09-2004 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by Reed Jensen
Did you buy your stuff from this guy?.......... :o

I think he did but it might have been bad acid or something.. I speak puder and still have trouble with this thread

epeek 11-09-2004 09:18 PM

Huh ??????????

Scott 11-09-2004 09:40 PM

LMAO
Every comment made is what went through my head when reading that mess.

Sorry you had problems but learn how to communicate and hopefully some of them will go away
:eek:

dockrocker 11-10-2004 12:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Huh?