Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
NJPPC: Operation Santa Claus!  Help Us Help Families Of The Military Reserves! >

NJPPC: Operation Santa Claus! Help Us Help Families Of The Military Reserves!

Notices

NJPPC: Operation Santa Claus! Help Us Help Families Of The Military Reserves!

Old 11-23-2004, 01:11 PM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 25 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Re: NJPPC: Operation Santa Claus! Help Us Help Families Of The Military Reserves!

"TWO LIP" Road sounds like a place the cops should be raiding shortly and all the while I thought you worked for a power company.
Old 11-23-2004, 01:55 PM
Charter Member #319
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: NJPPC: Operation Santa Claus! Help Us Help Families Of The Military Reserves!

I herd you a Santa grew up together

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΈ!
Old 11-23-2004, 02:49 PM
Registered

The real place to mail the check if you would prefer to just make a donation:

Make the Check payable to: NJPPC

Mail: 604 North End Ave Toms River NJ 08753

In the memo section of the check: Operation Santa Claus
Old 11-26-2004, 08:31 AM
Registered

Is it ok to put a company name on the jacket?
Old 11-26-2004, 02:23 PM
Registered

Sure thing - we'll put it where the name would go. Nooooooooo Problem!
Old 11-26-2004, 02:40 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

DaveP- In early June, I went to the NJPPC website and faxed an order using the required order form. Never heard or got anything. I watched as a close friend who runs a business, personally sent the fax to 732-506-9665. Any suggestions as to what might have happened? The club does good things and has nice merchandise, but I was a bit surprised. Lou
Old 11-27-2004, 07:16 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by DaveP
Sure thing - we'll put it where the name would go. Nooooooooo Problem!
Thanks, will get it done today.
Old 11-27-2004, 07:59 AM
Registered

Got her done.
Old 11-29-2004, 08:58 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Lmarth
DaveP- In early June, I went to the NJPPC website and faxed an order using the required order form. Never heard or got anything. I watched as a close friend who runs a business, personally sent the fax to 732-506-9665. Any suggestions as to what might have happened? The club does good things and has nice merchandise, but I was a bit surprised. Lou
Hey Lou,
We had left a message earlier in the summer that we were not ordering new NJPPC gear this past year thus we did not get your item in stock. We had 3 other orders as well. We were trying to sell through what inventory we had. I believe that your order was a jacket? Yes/No? If not please let me know.

Thats the best explanation that I can offer. These jackets that we are doing for the holiday have a minimum order of a dozen which we will be able to meet without a problem.
Old 11-29-2004, 01:56 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

DaveP- Thanks for the response. I did not see a 'discontinued' note when I ordered and was just curious that the order seemed to go into a black hole. I did not order a jacket. One thing I learned in the Corporate world about Customer Satisfaction is that it's important to respond in a timely manner to customer queries. Even when the news is not good, customers really appreciate a prompt response. Both you and NJPPC passed the test! I look forward to doing business with you folks in the future.

Quick Reply: NJPPC: Operation Santa Claus! Help Us Help Families Of The Military Reserves!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.