OT-Snowmobiles-What's it worth? >

OT-Snowmobiles-What's it worth?

Notices

OT-Snowmobiles-What's it worth?

Old 11-17-2004, 09:40 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OT-Snowmobiles-What's it worth?

Ok...it's getting that time of year where the snow will be flying soon. I've done this more times than I care to admit but I need to get out of the snowmobiling sport for now. I was wondering if anyone could give me a ballpark range for my snowmobile and what it's worth? Better yet, if anyone is interested, I have it for sale on ebay right now. It's a 2000 Polaris XCR 800 and it's in excellent shape. It does have some miles on it at 5,000 but it's been very well maintained as I'm a bit of a freak and it looks like new. Anyone interested?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=4504122534

Sorry for posting this in the General section as it is off-topic and I'm trying to get a feel for what it's worth. I was hoping maybe there are some experts (Shane...you out there?)

Thanks guys (and gals)
Old 11-17-2004, 10:25 AM
Registered

Default Re: OT-Snowmobiles-What's it worth?

NADA say $3445 Low retail, $4530 Average retail
Old 11-17-2004, 10:26 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Dave1972
Ok...it's getting that time of year where the snow will be flying soon. I've done this more times than I care to admit but I need to get out of the snowmobiling sport for now. I was wondering if anyone could give me a ballpark range for my snowmobile and what it's worth? Better yet, if anyone is interested, I have it for sale on ebay right now. It's a 2000 Polaris XCR 800 and it's in excellent shape. It does have some miles on it at 5,000 but it's been very well maintained as I'm a bit of a freak and it looks like new. Anyone interested?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=4504122534

Sorry for posting this in the General section as it is off-topic and I'm trying to get a feel for what it's worth. I was hoping maybe there are some experts (Shane...you out there?)

Thanks guys (and gals)
The spread on a sled like this can vary. Depending on condition, prices will range anywhere from $2,800 to $4,500. Good luck and THINK SNOW!
Old 11-17-2004, 10:27 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Tantrum
NADA say $3445 Low retail, $4530 Average retail
Jumpin' in on my parade eh Tantrum? Alright...I see how ya are!
Old 11-17-2004, 10:38 AM
Registered

Thanks guys...I appreciate the heads-up on this. I knew Shane would be here for me right away. You are still planning on trail banging this winter Shane? Sleds are all tuned up and ready to roll?

Heaven forbid I visit a different website but are there other places I should try to sell besides on ebay and ultimatesnowmobiler.com? I'm not in a huge hurry but now is a great time to sell a sled I would think.

Thanks for the opinions guys! Keep up the good work.
Old 11-17-2004, 11:53 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Dave1972
Thanks guys...I appreciate the heads-up on this. I knew Shane would be here for me right away. You are still planning on trail banging this winter Shane? Sleds are all tuned up and ready to roll?

Heaven forbid I visit a different website but are there other places I should try to sell besides on ebay and ultimatesnowmobiler.com? I'm not in a huge hurry but now is a great time to sell a sled I would think.

Thanks for the opinions guys! Keep up the good work.
All I have left is to stud the New VECTOR 1000 and install the skid plate. Try http://www.hardcoresledder.com
http://www.snowmobileworld.com

Good LUCK! You should be KEEPING that bad boy though!