Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   The worlds only boating Toys for Tot Tour (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/90722-worlds-only-boating-toys-tot-tour.html)

raceboat rus 11-18-2004 03:44 PM

The worlds only boating Toys for Tot Tour

Toys For Tots Tour 2004
The S.E.H.B.A. {South Easter Hot Boat Association} wants to invite you to the worlds only boating Toys For Tots tour. This most unique event will take place on December 11, 2004. Boats will gather On Lake Harris at Hickory Point Park to await the 1:00 O’clock start. Hickory Point Park is on H-way 19 between Howey in the Hills and Tarvaries. At 12:00 noon we would like all participants to be at the ramp site at Hickory point for a briefing to go over the route and safety concerns. At exactly One O’clock the boats will start their tour to Eustis to The Crazy Gator Restaurant There the U.S. Marines will collect the toys and gifts you bring. We invite powerboats boats of all types to join the fun fishing boats runabouts jet boats, ski boats and even speedboats [no personal watercraft or jet skis, for safety reasons please]. Come on out on the Lakes to have some fun and help bring a smile to a deserving child.
For information contact Rus Matos 407 299 2427 or [email protected]
Please note that this event is a tour, not an outlaw race or a speed event. All participants are expected to act in accordance with the law and to act in a safe and prudent manner. Please also note that neither Rus Matos nor the S.E.H.B.A. can take responsibility for the actions or misact ions of others. All participants are responsible for there own actions.
Thank you and best wishes. Rus Matos A.K.A. RaceBoat Rus

raceboat rus 11-18-2004 07:30 PM

Re: The worlds only boating Toys for Tot Tour

This event is going to take place in Lake Harris and Lake Eustis in central Fla.. the total run is over 16 miles. and the lakes have no speed limits... and heck the worst thing that could happen is that you could bring a toy and a smile to a child....

Formula Outlaw 11-19-2004 06:32 AM

That is a great "cause", it's big with the bikers down here. If the world rotates backwards, and "Outlaw" is ready to go, I would love to do that run. As a child I lived in "Clermont" from 4th through 9th grades and went boating on Lake Harris with my family. Already bringing back memories. Russ

Xray50 11-19-2004 01:24 PM

We're interested also... Should be able to collect a bunch of toys from our co-workers.

raceboat rus 11-21-2004 02:09 PM

That would be a great IDEA. that could only make things better. This year post hurrican bash I am sure that there will be a greater need. Your gifts and toys will greatly be appreciated by those children who might have be affected more than you or I... In antisipation Thank you ....

cuda 11-21-2004 04:14 PM

We plan on attending.

Donzi Corleone 11-21-2004 07:12 PM

Cuda, The OPBA Christmas party is that nite and after the worst summer (boating) I've ever had I wanted to see people that we havn't seen all summer.......U wanna buy a toy for me I'll reimburse you. Why couldn't it be this weekend Im wide open, after that I have Xmas parties till the 18.......

Formula Outlaw 11-21-2004 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by Speed2Lead
Cuda, The OPBA Christmas party is that nite and after the worst summer (boating) I've ever had I wanted to see people that we havn't seen all summer.......U wanna buy a toy for me I'll reimburse you. Why couldn't it be this weekend Im wide open, after that I have Xmas parties till the 18.......

"Speed2Lead": Socialite Extraordinare :D :D

raceboat rus 11-22-2004 03:22 PM

Inn on the Green in Tavaries will be in party mode friday night, And also offering a special room rate for Toys for Tots guests call 800 935 2935

cuda 11-22-2004 09:00 PM

We will just drive there in the morning. It's only about 25 miles or so from here.